News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

near death

Started by Shawn, October 30, 2005, 06:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

The sun slowly rose from the horizon, spreading it's light and warmth across a frozen Hogwarts. Snow fell to the already covered ground and engulfed Shawn who was laying in his own blood. The blood spread through the snow and caused his skin to take on a pale blueness unlike his normal tan skin.

Ginny Weasly

"nuts." Ginny appeared, kneeling beside Shawn. She poked his side, seeing if he was conciouse.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shawn

Shawn laid unmoving, even as Ginny poked him. His blonde hair was red from blood and a deep wound laid across his shirtless chest.

Ginny Weasly

"Oh my." Ginny touched the wound lightly, scanning it carefully, then pulling her pouch off her waist. She opeaned it, pulled out a bottle and opeaned it.
"Sorry about this, it might sting..." She mummbled, pouring liquid over the wound. Then she tapped his wound with a finger and bandages appeared to soak up the blood.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shawn

Shawn sat up quickly and looked around,"They took her!"He quickly stood but fell right back down.

LavyBrown

"Took whom?" Lavy asked appering on the other side of Shawn.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

"Shhh." Ginny said softly. She tapped his head, taking a bit of the pain.
"Wake back up, Shawn. It's alright."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shawn

Shawn slammed a hand on the snow covered ground,"They took Destiny...I can't believe I let them get away."

Ginny Weasly

"Shhh, Shawn. We'll get her back. They won't keep her for long." Ginny said, holding her hand out to help him up.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shawn

Shawn stood up and said,"Yes they will. I'll kill them for taking her."

Ginny Weasly

She sighed.
"First thing, calm down. Going in there angry won't help. Second, don't worry. You've got a very powerful person on your side." She smiled tightly.
"Now, who took her?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shawn

"My parents...well...not them exactly but I saw the Desert symbol on the guys jackets."

Ginny Weasly

"Alright. Do you know were they might be taking her?" Ginny asked, sottly. She was going to get the info fast. She knew what it was like to be taken somewhere alone. Or, almost alone. She pushed that memory out of her head and waited for Shawn to answer.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shawn

Shawn breathed in deeply to slow down his urge to punch something."No, they could have taken her anywhere. But..."He thought for a second,"They probably took her to Rome. Me and her live there and they probably have laid out a trap for me so that they can get me to come back to the Desert Kingdom."

Ginny Weasly

"Then I'll help." She held out her hand again, this time to help him transport. She smiled.
"Once we get there, just tell me where to go."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret