News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP

Started by Ginny Weasly, November 6, 2005, 01:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

RP
(Okay, understand I'm just typing and I have no real plot for this RP.)

Ginny lay on her back in the dead leaves. Her arms were behind her head and her eyes were open. She watched the red, orange and yellow leaves that still clung to the trees above her. She felt no emotion, and she didn't know why. Leaves fell around her when the wind blew, but never on her.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver approached where Ginny lay, his hands casually jammed into his pockets, his black jeans, shoes, and red shirt faded, but otherwise clean, his black hair spiked in a loose manner. His usually straight shoulders were slouched a bit, his white skin a few shades paler than usual, and there was a healing cut upon his lower lip, his eyes unfocused as he walked about in his reverie of thought. He continued blindly, until he tripped over a large lump in the ground {which turned out to be the actually pretty small, attractive red head he had been looking for, earlier, anyway}.

Xaver found himself flat on his stomach upon the hard ground, an odd place for a Fallen prince. He landed hard, unexpecting, a sharp ache reverberating throughout his body, coming out in a grumbled murmur of exasperation. He rolled over and freed himself from his own tangle of limbs, sitting up quickly, with a near bemused expression, traced in apology.

"Sorry," he said.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny blinked, then her hand went to her side, where his foot had landed before he tripped. Yalk about delayed reactions. She rubbed her side and sat up, blinked.
"Ow." She said, shaking her head then looking at him.
"It's alright, I guess. You didn't mean to." She smiled.
"What's up, Xaver?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

He gave an apologetic, lopsided smile, running a hand through his spiked black hair, absently rubbing his neck. He shifted uncomfortably, and met Ginny's eyes.

"Erm.. Ginny.. I was looking for you. You know how to run a country, right?"

He shifted again, watching her.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Yes, I know." She said, nodding. She stopped smiling though.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Erruh.. You think you can help me some, in the next day, or three? I've got this coronation test.. thing, that I have no idea of how to pass. I know it's weird, I shouldn't be asking you this.. Death only knows you don't know me enough. You'd probably hate me if you did. Erruh. I shouldn't be asking you. Sorry.."

He rose, raked a hand through his short spiky hair, and shifted uncomfortably.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

She stood and smiled.
"I know enough to know I don't hate you." She said, nodding.
"I'll help."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver stared at her.
"Really?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Sure, I got nothing better to do." She said, nodding.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver grinned a bit.
"I'm sure you probably have two hands full of more important things. I thank you greatly Milady."

He bowed slightly.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Not really. Mainly a divorce case and helping to run the school." She said, surprised at his bow.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Yeah," he said sarcastically, but in a friendly way, "just a few things, no bother."
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"The school is no problem, and as long as you don't try to find me after one of the meetings for the divorce, it'll be no problem." She said, nodding. The divorce was hard on her, and always left her with mixed moods.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver winced slightly, nodding. He didn't mean to read her thoughts; it just happened.
"Sorry," he said, knowing she would have noticed him listening to her thoughts. "And sorry for the aftereffects of the divorce issue. If it is not too much to ask.. who's divorce is it, Milady?"
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

She flushed, slightly.
"Mine. And stop calling me a lady."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret