News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Started by Fate, November 15, 2005, 09:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fate

Fate stood outside the school, her black dress seemingly drawing in all darkness. Sighing, she walked up the steps and into the great hall as the feast began. She sat down at the Ravenclaw table and looked at the Headmistress.

_Lavender_

~~You are new here, are you not?~~

Lavender, in the form of a small, midnight silk black kitten, sat upon the Ravenclaw table, not inches from the girls plate, her head tipped to the side just slightly, her dazzling green eyes narrowed in interest.

~~Fate, is it not?~~
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

"Yeah, she's new." Ginny slid into an empyt seat. It wasn't connected with a table, and it didn't matter where she sat.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fate

"Yes, I'm Fate."She replied in a melodious voice. She looked at the women silently for a moment and asked,"And you?"

Ginny Weasly

Ginny blinked and looked at Lavender in cat form. She smiled and patted Lav on the head.
"I'm Ginny Weasly."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fate

"Nice to meet you Ginny."Fate smiled.

Ginny Weasly

"Mmm-hmm, you won't think that when I yell at you for breaking a rule." She mummbled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

~~I thought s--~~

Lavender whipped around and hissed as one of the seventh years had found it funny to tug at her tail. She swatted his hand with a paw of sharp claws, growled, and sat next to Ginny's plate, her tail wrapped protectively around her little legs.

~~I had thought so,~~ she finished stiffly.

Lavender leaped off the table, her little form returning to that of her lean, toned, compact pale human form. She tucked a wisp of her stray raven hair behind her ear, her glittered, moody, many shaded green eyes flecked with interest and a well-settled burning fatigue. None the less, she offered a smile.

"Welcome to Hogwarts," her harmonious tones returned.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny glanced at the head table then at Lav.
"You know, I don't think McGonaglle likes it that we use our powers so much." She smiled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fate

Fate looked at the woman for a second and said,"Hi."Looking back at Ginny she asked,"Uh,did I do something wrong?"

Ginny Weasly

"You? Not yet, but you will." Ginny smiled at her. "Don't worry, it's not a big rule, and you won't get in much trouble."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fate

Fate blinked for a second and shrugged,"Okay."

_Lavender_

Lavender smiled softly.

"The Headmistriss has enough on her plate to worry about. I think she is happy that there are a few of us to help her."

Lavender inclined her head in Fate's direction, a teasing smile passed Ginny's way. "Ginny likes to be a hard arse, but once you get to know her, she's even worse."

Lavender nudged Ginny, one of her closest friends, in a gentle, sisterly way, winking.

Ginny Weasly

"Brat." Ginny said laughing.
"You know, I think you may be right though." She smirked, watching over their heads and frowning. She sighed and ignored what she saw, because today was supposed to be her day off.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fate

Fate laughed a small laugh."I see you two are close."The Headmistress started her speech and soon food appeared on plates.