News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

future rp hiden

Started by pig, December 17, 2005, 12:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

Pig eyes went wide with shock, if this was only a part of the evil what would it do if she contuned to use it. she felt ashamed of using the stone and bad for fighting and yelling at her friands.

there was nothing she could say she had been a fool for trusting the magic that it  contianed.

she coudnt look at ginny or at the kitten so instaid she looked out into the forest.

" i better go i have loads of work" her voice was begin to crack

Ginny Weasly

"Don't worry. It happened to me once too. But, I had a book. We all know that." Ginny fluttered a hand at the past.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig smiled "  im sorry ginny and Lavander i should of trusted you in the begin " 

Ginny Weasly

"Of course. We're always right." She laughed and smiled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig laughed , it was good to be smilleing and laughing with her old friand  agian.

_Lavender_

Lavender meowed a, what seemed a half purr, half laugh, tiredly batting at Ginny's sleeve. Kitten instincts.
Her green eyes were of forgiving, understanding tints; no grudges of misunderstandings, just a lesson learned and forgiven. No loose ends.
Lavender dropped tiredly in Ginny's arms, laying her head upon her wrist, one arm dangling lazily, her tail wrapped around her legs. She seemed to smile, her aura relieved, if anything..
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled again.
"Come on Pig. I'll walk you out of the forest."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" thanks " Pig said smiling as she made her way back with Ginny and lavander the kitten