News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

future rp hiden

Started by pig, December 17, 2005, 12:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

( set  in the future around 25)

pig walked through the forested her robes flaped in the wind she increased her speed. she needed to find it somthing she hid in here when she  was in her last year.

Ginny Weasly

"Hey."Ginny's voice came from above Pig. She slipped out of the tree she had been in and landed in front of Pig. She wore muggle clothing, a sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers. Her hair was long and pulled back.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig looked at her old friand and smiled " hey what are you doing here" she said trying to sway the subject away from why she was there

Ginny Weasly

"I visit once and awhile, when I can get off work." Ginny smiled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" ok thats cool " she said as she placed her hand in her back pocket and griped her wand tightly  ~ im sorry ginny but you just cant find out what im doing~ she wiped her wand.

" Petrificus Totalus!" Pig said pointing her wand at Ginny.  the spell hit her and her whole body went stiff

Ginny Weasly

~Guess I better speed up, huh Penny?~ Ginny's voice went into Pig's mind. Once it faded, several voices began screaming into her mind, screaming from pain, and hurt. Meanwhile, Ginny slowly broke the spell that held her still. Once she was free, she let the screams stop. She folded her arms, her eyes narrowed.

"Don't underestimate me."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

she recoverd from the pain and stood back up and looked at ginny for a second and ran at fall speed into the forsest.

Ginny Weasly

"You think I'm so good at my job cause I sit around all day?" Ginny said, turning on her heel and easily keeping behind Pig.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

~ no of course i dont think that, and can you please stop following me ~

pig closed her eyes and made the trees,bushes and vines close off  stopping ginny from following her

Ginny Weasly

Ginny vaulted over anything in her path.
~You know. If you hadn't attacked me at first, I wouldn't be intrested in what your hiding.~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

~ well that was a stuped mistake , when ever we were at school you were allways so bossy and nosy, i see thing havnt changed~

pig stoped running and qwickly mutterd a spell  the ground fell in revilling a chest.

Ginny Weasly

~Nope, not really.~ Ginny slid to a stop. She was uneffected from Pig's words.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

pig opened the chest a bright red light came out it lit  her whole face which shown with a great big smile. she griped the contens of the chest in her hand a shiming necklace

" my good luck charm" she wisperd to herself

Ginny Weasly

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" Ginny asked, rolling her eyes, slightly, leaning against a tree.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Didn't look like it from up here. But of course on a matter of perception, one might not trust my views."

Lavender dropped down next to Ginny, an interested eyebrow raised accordingly.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•