News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

another Christmas ball

Started by Josh Weasley, December 17, 2005, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Weasley

He walked slowly down the stairs.He had no date for Alina had disappeared to.It was strange as how he left and some ohers left too.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

((then can you not post here...))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

LOL.....joking....you want to continue this or something?

dobby888

Cho sat on a armchair looking out the window as the snow steadily fell.

dobby888

jessie sat next to her reading a book of spells, every once and a while she would raise her wand and cast a spell, her eyes never leaving the book.  She had gotten quite good at knowing whether she did the spell correctly or not. *swish*she turned the page muttered a spell and a light snow fell upon cho and her, a flick of her wand and the snow stopped

Devon_McGonagall

I believe this ones kinda shut down so come here:

http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3932.0;topicseen

For the summer ball :)))
Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!