News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Three Word Story Thingy

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., March 14, 2002, 05:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

*~*Hermione*~*

"NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Screamed Hermione
  Hey!!! I dont aprecciate pplz making hermie do gross stuff. Do that to Ron!!!
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Heehee okay Hermione! ;D

Harry Potter, the son of James, was a very powerful wizard. He never did like to have his life threatened. It always turned out that many times his life had come close to parishing. This caused a lot of worry for his little scar. Sometimes his face felt like exploding! That scar causes lots of lumpiness and he felt like hunting purple elephants! To hunt he looked through closets. He likes to dance 'La Flamenco' and sing to Polka music. He gets interrupted by Mr. Stinky!

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I was just seeing if I could if I could have the cd."

"NO!" Mr. Stinky, "you cannot have this!! It has a special autograph from my mother who is a silly octopus!" Harry glanced at the CD cover and showed him the picture of the octopus thingy. He started to bellow through his mouth and puffed into a big pipe. The pipe exploded and yellow monkiis flew out of it. It truly was the creepiest thing ever seen. Harry never smoked but he was sure that this just wasn't normal.

"This is creepy," said Harry.

Voldi suddenly went through to Mrs. Weasley's humble home. He ran amuck as he made everything turn pink and cotton candy like! He didn't think that anyone would interrupt him when Orlando Bloom came riding on his horse with bow tied around his ankle. He bounded out of something lying on the ground and twitched involuntarily. He then leapt up and hugged Harry Potter who, at Orlando's touch, jumped back frightened.

Orlando jumped up and started singing. He kept jumping till he fell through a hole which was really Voldi in disguise!

Now he is in a yellow submarine. But this submarine belonged to the Crickets! The Crickets ate people and the evil teacakes who would always eat the cheesy moon surface.

Harry called for Ron, who was indisposed, so Harry called for Hermione instead. Then they kissed and Voldi said, "She's mine you son of a loser!"

Hermione said, "I love him!"

"WHAT?!" Harry said. Voldi looked shocked.

"I love Voldi, but are love is a secret."

Then Snape appeared. "She's mine you-"

Hermione interrupts, "No, I love Harry now." Snape looked murderous.

"But we did once make love!"

"I know... but still it's for Harry. He's my one true love."

"WAIT!" Called Lupin, "I love Hermione! And she's my bushy haired girl!"

"No! She's my book worm!" Voldi.

"Everyone go away!"

"WELL WHY SHOULD I? HERMIONE'S MINE!"

"MINE!" Snape said.

"NO! MINE!" Lupin.

"I'm outta here! Bye!" Harry called.

"HERMIONE!" Called Lockhart, "your mine!"

"Harry! No! Wait!"

"Unless they leave, I'm gone!"

"I ain't leavin'." Voldi grabbed Hermione, "I have you now my pretty!" Then Voldi kissed a treemonkii 'coz it was feeling sexy.

Uncle Vernon said, "that's my girl!!"

Aunt Pentunia made-out with Harry. He tried to get away but couldn't. "YOUR HAIR IS NICE!" Harry said to Ron.

"Oh Harry, didn't know you loved ME!"

Hermione: "I will always be there Ron."

Suddenly, Sirius popped out of a trash can. "No, Hermione! You are mine!"

"But how can you pop out of trash cans?" asked Hermione.

"I can pop like a pop tart!"

"I'm pregnant!" cried Sirius, "I'm a life-size pop tart!"

"I'm outta here!" Harry hurried out.

Malfoy then walked in. "Hermione, I love puppy dogs! I also love you, but I'm hyper now, I'll rinse your bushy hair!" Draco grabbed buckets and poured water on 'Mione. Screaming, Lupin saved her. He kissed her, she kissed him, little hearts were flying everywhere.

"Hey! Stop that!" Snape pulls Lupin off and punches him. "Take that, you dirty little Werewolf!" Malfoy punches Snape, and a big egg shout out of everyone's ears. Crookshanks ate one, and turned into Harry Potter the donkey.  He took a poop.  It smelled like cheese.  He fed it to Hermione.  She made the whole world explode.  It now looked like an avocado.  

Voldi licked his lips, "Earth for Super!" then cut the cheese.  Blushing, he ran away crying!

"Grab the Febreeze!"  Harry said, "I'm cheesy and cool!"  Hermione threw up the donkey crap.  It turned into a monkii!  That died instantly.  Then everyone flew into a pool filled with cream salad.

"I'm melting!  Melting!"  Voldi, "save me!  ME!"

"NEVER!" Screamed Hermione.

Ron suddenly ran........

Gengi

*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Gengi

"Voodoo! Needles, please!"
- Sirius ;D

emily824

Lily_Evans

ronweazley122

*~*Hermione*~*

The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

ronweazley122

emily824

Gengi

emily824