News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A different Bill

Started by jon weasley, January 2, 2006, 05:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon weasley

It was midnight when bill weasley looked out the window to see fleur sitting on the porch crying. he walked out to her and said "whats wrong"
    She yelled"no bill quick get back inside" but it was too late the clouds had parted and Fleur screamed for mrs. weasley to lock the door and keep ginny safe
    Bill was about 7 feet tall at this point! he howled when he saw fleur only when she looked at him she saw he still had almost ful human control of himself when she remembered that bill wasnt bit by a full fledged werewolf
     he stared longingly at her for about three minutes before he ran into the woods still howling louder and louder
     Mrs. weasley came out to see that fluer was crying. Mrs. Weasley asked her if she was ok, but all fluer cuold say was "WHAT IF HE HURTS HIMSELF, OR WORSE WHAT IF SOMETHING ELSE HURTS HIM" SHE RAMBLED ON FOR HOURS LIKE THIS TILL DAYLIGHT

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK
                        i wont go on till u tell me if u like it
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamabiscuit

Fabulous i'm loving it so keep going if it's just for little old me  ::)
Love the story mamabiscuit
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

jon weasley

thanx mamabuiscut

that night bill found himself hiding in the shadows waiting for an unexpecting fox to hunt for rabbits so he would not be hungry. he looked for about an hour behind a termite mound
when he heard somthing! He pounced and heard a great yelp for it was no fox, it was someone he knew he could not know who it was though because this person was also in the shape of a wolf."remus"he said to himself and for sure it was remus lupin. lupin pushed him off and stared at him for sometime. bill thought to himself fluer and mum must have sent for him to make sure bill was alright. lupin remembered Mrs. Weasley letter perfectly
he was in his one room apartment speaking with tonks about how much he felt for her
and how dangerous it was to be with him. Remus lead bill to a spot in the woods he was fond of hunting and keeping others safe from his bite. he discovered this place many years ago when he was walkin through these very woods, that was the night he was bitten by Greybak.

jon weasley

jon weasley

jon weasley

They entered a little old cabin that looked decayed and never used. Inside Bill saw bones and furs of small animals. He suposed lupin had caught them in his prime years. Lupin directed him in with a nudge, Bill wished someone could explain how Remus got there or what this shack was for and who put it there for he had been in these woods before and never had he noticed it. he had so many questions but only one problem, as a wolf he has a lack of speaking. Lupin indicated a tattered looking chair by biting the chair then Bill. Bill wondered why was Lupin being so violent, he knew Remus Lupin to be a very kind man. Then with a quick look at himself then Lupin he remembed nieter of them were humans right now. Bill found himself sniffing the tattered chair before resting his paws on it. He slowly drifted away into the night. As he woke up he opened his eyes, he wondered "why am I on the floor in a rusty old cabin." he looked around to see a tired looking man rolled onto his face on the ground a few feet away from himself. Before moving to see who it was, he tried to remember what happend. He remembered a girl screaming "FLUER" he shouted aloud "oh no what have i done!"
    The man on the ground rolled over and looked at bill and said "she isnt harmed."
      "Remus" said Bill "what are you doing here, how did you know i was here, and how did i get here"
    "last night you became you're well wolfish side shall i say you sure scared the hell outta Ginny and Fluer though Ron and Harry were havin a good laugh about fluers ramblings"
    "HA" exlaimed Bill "are they ok though, i didn't hurt anyone did I?"
   "No, I am quite curious though? how did you not atack Fluer at first instinct?" asked Lupin "thats of course what i would do" 

jon weasley

After explaining the night to Bill they headed back to the Burrow"you'de better be grateful Bill, i was on a date with Tonks when I got you're mothers owl, and i told her id be back in an hour but i decided you needed someone, or in our case somthing to keep you company. I won't be suprised if shes waitin with Fluer and you're mother."

"Im very soory that you missed you're night with Tonks, but I thatnk you for doing so." said bill.
    "its alright im always happy to help a friend, but next time be sure to know when the full moon is going to be. Do you know its not as acurate as say a centaur but I hear that muggles have things called computers that would tell you when the full moon is going to be, i've heard its fairly accurate!"
     They were welcomed to the burrow with a crying Fluer, Mrs. Weasly, Tonks, and Ginny. While fred and goerge were in the backround saying to bill "Brilliant mate, did you and Lupin have a fight! Who won!!!"
      "You two are so immature, a werewolf will never attack another werewolf." came Hermione's voice from behind, closely followed by Ron and Harry.
      "Shut up Hermione" said George "we just want to know whos the better were wolf"
      "Bill darling, are you ok, why dont you go inside and chang ill sew those clothes back together later" said Mrs. Weasley
       "Thats all you can afford isnt it." said a drawling voice from behind a tree. and out came the last person they wanted to see.
      ron said "MALFOY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, IF YOU'RE NOT GONE IN 2 SECONDS I'LL" 
       "RONALD, THIS IS NOT YOU'RE BATTLE" said Mrs. Weasley
      "Poor ron cant even fight."
       "Fred, George" said Mrs.Weasley
       "Pleasure mum" said Fred
      "what put me down put me down put me down" cried malfoy as Fred and George carried him to the garden.
      "this'll teach this eves dropping little mommys boy a leson" said Fred and George as they shoved his head in a nome infested hole

jon weasley

That night Bill went to talk to Tonks when he passed Harry's and Ron's room. He knew it was wrong but he couldnt help listening because he had heard his own name.
    "Did You see the way Bill reacted to the full moon, it was cool but scary, i thought he was gonna kill Fluer." Said Harry.
    "I was hoping he would" said Ron.
     "I hope im not interupting anything boys " Said Bill with an angry smirkk on his face. "what are you two doing up this late anyways, its 1:00 in the morning,  go to bed"
    "Yes Mom" said Ron with an attitude"And what are you doing up this late as well"
    "Ill mind my own buisness if you mind yours" Agreed Bill" and Don't be talking about my wolfish behavior, are we clear?"
     "Ya sure Bill" said Harry. Bill left the room, and Harry and Ron both jumped out of bed kneeled down and each pulled out a broomstick Harry's Firebolt, and Ron's Cleensweep.
Harry ran over to the Window, threw it open and latched it. "Are you ready"asked Harry as Ron mounted his broom
    "yup lets go" said Ron "WAIT!, what about Hermione, and don't forget we have to pick up Neville."
    "I know" said Harry i told Hermione to meet us outside on the wood line. shes gonna ride with you and Neville being heavier He can ride with me. Too bad we dont have any  Thestrals eh Ron."
   "Shut up Harry"said Ron irritated.

jon weasley

jon weasley

so what do you guys think i wont type unless i get replies

jon weasley

come on peeps i would like to know

mamabiscuit

Sorry ahven't been able to get on line its great i love it KEEP GOING KEEP GOING KEEP GOING loving it
Love ya all mamabiscuit
PS sent you a personal message

jon weasley

Before Bill went to Tonks's room he listened through the door to see if the boys were gonna say anything else about him but when he heard what they were talkin about he peeked in the door to see them going through the window being as smart as he is bill put a traking charm on rons broom before he flew out the window
     In a minute billl had grabed charley's firebolt he had gotten for christmas last year, mounted it, and was out the window after them. he whispered to his wand "point me" and so it did right in the direction of rons flight.
     "Do you think bill thought we were up to something" said harry to ron as they were several thousand feet ahead of bill, but he knew were they wee going by his wand.
     after traveling for an hour he saw two brooms below him on the ground and their masters next to them but with two others this time
    "That must be Neville and Hermione" said Bill quietley as he landed a few feet away from them
    "did you hear somthing"said neville rousing harry.
     "No i didnt hear anything neville go back to sleep" said Ron and Harry at the same time

mamabiscuit

jon weasley

After that Bill was sure to be very careful with his steps. when he got to the boys (and girl) he slowly lifter up each of their brooms and walked into the woods carefuly watching them all through the night trying not to fall asleep. as he was almost drifting off he saw movement where he was watching(hecould not tell what it was because he was so drowsy). quickly he rubbed his eyes but when he opened them, he saw that Neville was looking at him almost two feet away.
     "Who are you and what are you doing here" said Neville angrily pointing his wand at Bill.
     "Put that away before you" said Bill cut off
     "HARRY" said  nevill"HARRY COME QUICK, ive found a spy, most likely from voldemort himself"
     "Put it away neville" said harry "thats rons brother""what are you doing here though Bill i thought you'de be with Fluer all night"
     "the question is what are you doing harry? Said Bill "you know its dangerous for you to be out of the house without even tellin somebody that you can trust"
     "the only people i can trust" said Harry annoyed "are the ones right here" he said pointing at the others. "i thought we agreed to stay out of each others buisness"
     "Well when you're running away from our home i think i can spare to break a promise" said Bill
     "Me and Neville are gonna bring ya with us, but one wrong move and we will jynx charlies broom with you on it faster than you can say Cauldron cake, Got it"said Harry.
    "why dont you just send me back"questioned Bill.
    "First off you know too much already. second off you will tell mrs weasley and third off
you could be of great help to us" said Harry.
    "What plans"said Bill?