News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Practicing

Started by Pyra, January 19, 2006, 07:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyra

Pyra's hands were covered in fire. She sent a wave of fire at an imaginary enemy and sent another wave at one of the trees. To put out the flames she went deep into her mind and ice covered the flames. The ice immediantly melted and the fire went out.

Pyra pulled out her wand and pointed it to someone who had just entered behind her.

pig

Pig looked at Pyra and dropped her books startled  by her she was only in the forest as she was looking for Ginny.

Pyra

Pyra put the wand in her back pocket,"Sorry. Thought you were someone else."She said in her scottish/britsh accent.

pig

"that's OK I'm Pig, i see you like fire i have a sister who can control fire but she miss uses it all the time last time she nearly lit the hogwarts Christmas's tree alight" pig said letting her hand fall away from her wand

Ginny Weasly

"Yeah, I almost set her on fire." Ginny said, coming into the clearing, a large bag floating behind her. She looked tierd, as though she had been working all night. She had been, actually.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig laughed nervously " yeah  o Ginny i want to talk to you  i found this in the common room it address  to you it looks old" Pig said handing a letter to her

Ginny Weasly

Ginny took the letter, turning it over in her hands, but not looking at it any longer.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig smiled at Ginny. Pig had a theroy who it might be from but didnt say anything