News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

harry potter rox!!!

Started by alesha_e, January 30, 2006, 10:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alesha_e

i never really paid attention to harry potter until my friend was like "harry potter rox"  so i read 1 book then all of them. i saw all the movies. i saw harry potter 4 @ the 1st showing. I love harry potter!!!!!!!!! :)

paavni123

the same thing happened to me..my frnd tols me that it is awesome...but then i told her what can be so cool in them....so i borrowed the first book 2 weeks back frm my cousin..i finished the book a a dy after that...i became a huge fan as soon as i finished it..now  i m in the fourth book..i have around 200 pages more to go...me and my frnds even made a harry potter fan club...ps..m i the only one on this site who hates dan radcliffe???he has  apretty abd personality..in fact i thinks he sucks as a famous guy who acts as HARRY POTTER...mannn...

harrypotterfan:)

LOL.........lets get tis staight out
HARRY POTTER ROX  ;D ;D :)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

hermionescool

Quote from: alesha_e on January 30, 2006, 10:19:25 AM
i never really paid attention to harry potter until my friend was like "harry potter rox"  so i read 1 book then all of them. i saw all the movies. i saw harry potter 4 @ the 1st showing. I love harry potter!!!!!!!!! :)
i read the first one got hooked all my friends think im crazy for liking until the third one and they changed their minds

HermioneFan

My parents got me into Harry Potter when The 2nd book came out. I've loved HP ever since. oh, ur right.
HARRY POTTER ROCKZ!

yah my friends think I'm even weirder now....not that I'm not always ;) ....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

i love hp!!!!
its the best!!

we had a poll in our school and I won the biggest HP fan award ;D

dobby888

buckbeaksweetie

mrs. r, you totally haev inspired me to write. i love how u write, and i know you prob dont even check these, but if u do, i jsut want to say thank you for 7 books of inspiration and joy, and i am sorry, and happy in a way, that they have ended. it was agreat ending, thanks again.
mara

HermioneFan

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 18, 2007, 06:39:04 AM
yah my friends think I'm even weirder now....not that I'm not always ;) ....

Does this bother you? Do they talk to you? Are they mean to you? You should see a doctor. They're your freinds ;) i'm just kidding :)

LOL...okay.....my friends they're loyal to me and I'm loyal to them.....they just think I'm weird which is pretty normal for all my friends to say.....joking...but I am unique ;D

dobby888

lol thats exactly whats happening to me!!!! all my friends are my friends because I'm wierd!!!!

HermioneFan

dobby888

oh you know it.... its the most fun ever because I can laugh at myself and it's totally cool!!!!