News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

read this

Started by looney, January 31, 2006, 08:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

looney

snape's gonna help harry in the seventh book coz dumbledore JUST CAN"T TRUST A WRONG PERSON. he just can't
when u r tired, sit on a rock, open ur shoes, smell ur sock!!

cutediva

looney, it can be possible. :)

Ginny Weasly

Possible, but I really really doubt it.
Snape killed Dumbledor, I think he didn't want to, but there's nothing he can do to make up for it.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

u never know. looney might b right, but i dont think he did it by accident, nor did he not want to do it.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Neo

Snape wanted to do it, Snape is evil, Snape will die.

Any questions?
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

goblet_fulla_fire

Will everybody lose their "I love Severus Snape" avatars?
I am a dog.

KeeperGirl

lol, snape only killed dumbledore because dracos mum did whateva that binding promise thing is to protect draco, so it was a must and if he didn't make that promise i think he would still be a teacher at hogwartsin this next book!!

harry_me

Quote from: Naroto Mashima on February 14, 2006, 07:06:05 AM
u never know. looney might b right, but i dont think he did it by accident, nor did he not want to do it.
hes just done it coz he needs to or else voldy will kill him

LavyBrown

Snape didn't want to do it, but that dosen't mean he's going to help Harry.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

harry_me

yeah i agree snape did that bcoz of that promise... thingy

harry_me

Quote from: Neo on February 14, 2006, 07:13:12 PM
Snape wanted to do it, Snape is evil, Snape will die.

Any questions?yes if he is evil why did he save harry in the first and in the third

Neo

Quote from: harry_me on March 31, 2006, 07:40:38 PM
Any questions?yes if he is evil why did he save harry in the first and in the third

Because Voldemort hadn't returned yet and he needed to maintain his cover.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

looney

but why would dumbledore trust him? dumbledore is not a fool after all

Neo

Because Dumbldore is an optomist and believes the best about people. Also, Snape is extremely good at Occulmency, so he could have used that to convince Dumbldore about his "conversion" when he had in fact stayed loyal to Voldemort.

looney

Quote from: Neo on April  4, 2006, 06:06:34 PM
Because Dumbldore is an optomist and believes the best about people. Also, Snape is extremely good at Occulmency, so he could have used that to convince Dumbldore about his "conversion" when he had in fact stayed loyal to Voldemort.
but dumbledore is a person whom even voldemort feared. he was the greatest wizard.it cannot be quite posible.