News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

R.A.B.

Started by harrypotterloverfan, February 27, 2006, 03:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterloverfan

do you know what R.A.B. stands for??? I do!!!!!!!!!! I did a bit of research on it and i found out that Sirius's brothers name is regulus arcturus black. how did i do it??? ask jeeves !!! first i typed i what does R.A.B. stand for and it said sirius blacks brother. and so i was 
looking in Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix on pg. 112 it said regulus black right at the top. and so i went back to ask jeeves and typed what is regulus blacks middle name and there it was in fine print!!!!!!!//[/color]

Naroto Mashima

ya. i found that same thing out, but i didnt do research. i looked in, sorry, meorized, the book. then i remembered regalus black. and isnt it just such a coincidence that regalus was murdered by voldemort? i mean, come on, it all fits.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Spellcaster_77

I agree with Naroto Mashima, I didn't have to research either, but now as I look back in the book it said that Sirius threw away the REAL slytherin locket into a sack(read page 116 at the bottom), that I'm guessing was later thrown away. The question is how will Harry get the horcrux, will he even remember it? I can't wait to find out in the 7th book!! ;D

harrypotterfan:)

cool thanks for the info i don't like suspense :-\
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Naroto Mashima

Quote from: Spellcaster_77 on April  6, 2007, 10:19:45 AM
I agree with Naroto Mashima, I didn't have to research either, but now as I look back in the book it said that Sirius threw away the REAL slytherin locket into a sack(read page 116 at the bottom), that I'm guessing was later thrown away. The question is how will Harry get the horcrux, will he even remember it? I can't wait to find out in the 7th book!! ;D

Exactly. That is what I thought! The REAL, horocrux I think, was thrown away by Sirius.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

why do you think it was thrown away by sirius???
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

natato

yes it was thrown away, but (as i;ve written in the other topic of rab)later kreacher took it
men arent worthy for tears and one who is won't make you cry.

Every day without you is like a book without pages. I love you, I will always do, for the rest of our earthly and heavenly life.

Born to be free...........

BE COOL!

true love doesn't have a happy end...true love never ends

ChoChangHP118

ha i knew i wasn't crazy in thinking that this has already been talked over!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Naroto Mashima

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on April 16, 2007, 05:24:10 AM
ha i knew i wasn't crazy in thinking that this has already been talked over!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

ChoChangHP118

omd...what's that supposed to mean naroto?!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Naroto Mashima

That you though you're crazy. And it's "OMG" not "OMD"
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Oh calm down Naroto she just made a simple spelling mistake, but I would have most likely do the same thing. :P ;) ;D

ChoChangHP118

and no it's not a spelling mistake..but thanks for sticking up for me cho....at my school it's omd....but you can only know what it means if you go where i go!!

oh I see.....why omd.......?

ChoChangHP118

we were board one day in math....though most of the time we're bored in math! so we decided to make up random word frazes....omd stuck......