News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

emma not playing hermione?

Started by bellastix, February 27, 2006, 05:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellastix

hi, i heard Emma will not play Hermione in the sixth and seventh part. i think it wont be nice if they change the girl. is it true? please clarify......
actually i heard emma saying that herself during gof premiere . she said she definitely has signed the fifth film but wasnt sure of the other sequels...

Ginny Weasly

I haven't heard that.
Most likely it's just a hopeful rumor made up by the girls who would love to get the part.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

I'm not positive,but I'm pretty sure that she's signed on for the sixth.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

harry_me

Quote from: bellastix on February 27, 2006, 05:58:02 PM
hi, i heard Emma will not play Hermione in the sixth and seventh part. i think it wont be nice if they change the girl. is it true? please clarify......
actually i heard emma saying that herself during gof premiere . she said she definitely has signed the fifth film but wasnt sure of the other sequels...
oh she definitely shid play tht role coz sudden change wouldnt be good  :P

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Naurm

I always hate in movies where in an earlier movie a character is not so important so they have some not so well known actor but then when that character becomes important they change the cast. I like that so far they've kept basically all the original cast members throughout the movies. It would be very very very hard to watch the movies if such a dramatic change as Hermione's part was changed.

Hermonie

I heared that emma doesn't want to be hermonie anymore I heared it on the news. if she stops being hermonie then who is going to play hermonie? I mean I wonder how daniel radcliff is feeling and Emma thinking of not being hermonie anymore. I know her fans won't be very happy i know i'm not.

harrypotterfan:)

we don't know yet if emma will quit hermione but it would be stupid if she just quit all of a sudden...
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

uglycupcakes

I read in a magazine (GL) interview with Emma that she had signed for both of them!!

fudge0604

It is true first she did not wanted but then when the producers gave her a better offer (more money too her.....) Then she signed for the next movies....
for those who had nightmares... RELAXE!!
lol....

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

Yup  so don't you worry about thing cuz everything its gonna be alright.. Sorry random song moment.

HermioneFan

Quote from: Naurm on February  1, 2007, 11:08:22 AM
I always hate in movies where in an earlier movie a character is not so important so they have some not so well known actor but then when that character becomes important they change the cast. I like that so far they've kept basically all the original cast members throughout the movies. It would be very very very hard to watch the movies if such a dramatic change as Hermione's part was changed.

I know! I hate that :( I'm pretty sure the three main actors (rupert, daniel, and emma) Already signed to do the last 2 films. Also, there are already many threads about this so please check before you make another.

iluvharryandginny818

Quote from: bellastix on February 27, 2006, 05:58:02 PM

OKAY I READ THAT SHE  DEFINATELY WILL BE IN TH6TH AND7TH MOVIES SHE SAID SO FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH BOP MAGAZINE SSOOOOO
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

iluvharryandginny818

okay in case any of u were wondering where my sources of all this came from a life story mag so hopefully this answers ur questions?!?

this year Emma has had to faceone question more often than any other. will there be romance between her character and Ron Wesley played by Rupert Grint? kissing Rupert is going to be soooo awkward. I'm not even thinking about it!luckily Rupert is lovely, most girls would give there left arm to be where i am now. so I'm not complaining! its just that we've known eachother so long, its going to seem strange. Rupert and Dan used to pick on me when we were littler but now they are very protective its quite nice actually. she also says that she will be 20 when the last one is done she was 10 when they first started filming. after spending 7years(so far) on the hp series. she was surprised when she begant o hear rumors that claimed she would not be part of the HBO and DH. i was shocked she recalled after reading those reports.. i have too many friends and i love Hermione too much. i couldn't see anyone else playing her.  but there was some truth to the rumors. it seemed that Emma was having some serious misgivings about committing to the last two films and it took some soul searching b4 she made her final decision. i have yo admit, i did have those thoughts.i love harry potter that's why IM BACK. but people underestimate how much of a big decision that was for me. theses movies will take up the next three or four years of my life. being the spotlight and the lack of freedom, those are the sorts of things that held me back. i know people probably thought that i was ungrateful, but it had nothing to do wit the money, which is what peoplewere saying. Emma was uncomfortable with the negative rumors swirling around but she also got a lot of praise that year with too.
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol