News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Quiet Commonroom

Started by Xaver, March 20, 2006, 12:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaver

Xaver came into the Hufflepuff commonroom, because, it was quiet. It was the middle of the day on wednesday, so even if there were a few who usually hung behind in the lonely common room, none were left then. Xaver was glad. He really didn't want to be around any students. He was furious, and with a temper like his, he didn't want to expand it on any others.
Xaver paced. That's what he usually did when he couldn't think straight. Occasionally, he stopped. Once, with a simple glance, he destrowed one of the chairs on the spot. A few of the splinters littered the ground.

Xences had hurt Kylie again. There was a days worth of events after that, and finally Kylie was asleep again in Ginny's room, but Xaver was furious. He wanted to tear his twin apart, but the dam*ed idiot..
Xaver held his hands to his temples and growled, a low, demonic sound.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

LavyBrown

Lavy psuhed open the Hufflepuff commonroom and started walking in. But in half step in she stopped and looked up at Xaver. "Ummm..... did something happen?" she asked.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Xaver

His head whipped around as the door opened, his face expressionless, and cold, as he watched her enter. His wings, huge, dark, and folded against his back, twitched in response to his subconscience, the black satin feathers trembling, and smoothly swaying with the movement.
Xaver listened to her question, stiffly, shortly nodding once in reply, not looking at her, still pacing.
"Odi et amo."

click here

LavyBrown

Lavy closed the door behind her. "I think I know the answer, but do you want to talk about it?" she said walking a little bit towards him and then stopping again. "Maybe I should stay back here." she said more to herself then him. She looked Xaver over for a minute and then sat down.

Xaver

"You wouldn't know the answer to this. And no, I don't, actually," he growled out shortly, folding his arms over his chest.
His wings twitched again, and he paused in his pacing, watching her as she approached like a spotted predator, his eyes dark and calculating, his athletic muscles tense and apprehensive. He watched her sit, then began to pace again, his mind nonstop in its quick pace. He would be shooting off sparks any minute.
"Odi et amo."

click here

LavyBrown

"You might be suprised." Lavy said simply with a shurg looking outside the window for a moment.

Xaver

"No, I won't," Xaver retorted, throwing an annoyed look in her direction. "You don't know anything about the conflict between my brother and me."
He turned away from her.
"Odi et amo."

click here

LavyBrown

Xaver

Xaver didn't turn back around, and he didn't look at her. He ignored her, and folded his arms, looking into the fire.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

"Xaver?" Ginny said, from behind him. She placed a hand on his arm, worridly. She had heard the last bits of the conversation, and knew Xaver well enough to know that if Lavy didn't watch it, she was going to see his temper.

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy sighed and stood up. She walked over to one of the closed windows and pushed it open. "I don't appreciate being ignored."

Ginny Weasly

"Lavy, he's just upset. Don't take it personally, please?" Ginny asked, keeping her hand on Xavers arm and looking at Lavy now.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

"I wouldn't, I understand. Everyone has their right days."

Xaver

Xaver's huge, satin black wings twitched in recognition as Ginny spoke, and once her hand touched his arm, he turned his head slightly, catching a glimpse of her. His temper cooled slightly from its dangerous height, but he was still angry. Frustrated.
"Try being ignored for over a decade," he growled quietly, not realizing he'd said it.
"Odi et amo."

click here

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded at Lavy, then rubbed Xaver's arm absently when he spoke. She glanced at him then at Lavy, then away.

She had been comferted by him, but she had no idea how to comfert him.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret