News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: draco294 on July 16, 2007, 11:01:15 AM
((yeah..sounds cool))

"I'm not scared!" Draco shot back at Cho. Then he suddenly pointed his wand at Sirius and shouted,"Petrificus Totalus!"

((Draco....he's mean like that.....LOL....we're still waiting for Sirius.....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

((thanks Dobby.....LOL.....but we're just going to have to wait until Sirius comes back from vacation...))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

((haha ok srry do u know when he gets back??))

((Monday.....yeah alot of waiting we have to do.....LOL))

dobby888

((well its saturday night so not THAT long but still it might get kind of anoyying))

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

((hey Blaze....if you want to join in you have to wait......))

dobby888

((((just hang out and do some other posts, that way i think you'll get wizard rewards)))))))))))

((LOL....you get wizard rewards from people on this site and admins.... ;D ))

dobby888

((LOL.....it's somewhere in the sorting hat section.....if you have any questions to be answered.....))

dobby888

((now it's back to waiting for Sirius....))