News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

"Wait. This is your wand.. Then how are you going to fi...oh boy.." Draco wimpered, as he stood up and began to back away from Sirius.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho tried to stifle a few snickers and giggles.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

Draco shot Cho an evil glare, but still continued to very slowly back away from Sirius.

Cho thingyed her head slightly to the side and smirked gleefully at the frightened look on Draco's face trying to smile innocently at Draco as he glared at her.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

Draco ignored her and was continuing to back away from Sirius.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius looked at cho, winked, then walked forward.* what's the matter? scared of a weaponless person?

(i have an idea. how about draco shoots a spell at me. i turn into a dog, as planned, so the spell goes right over me. but it hits cho right on. you to up to it?)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

((ahh....why do I get hit....oh whatever...I always recover pretty fast....))
"Yes." Cho said gleefully answering for Draco wondering what he would do.

draco294

((yeah..sounds cool))

"I'm not scared!" Draco shot back at Cho. Then he suddenly pointed his wand at Sirius and shouted,"Petrificus Totalus!"

((now we wait for Sirius to change into a dog and I get hit....but Sirius you're going to have to say the countercurse for me....actually I can say it nonverbally in my head....))

Violet

Hello there I'm new I'm mostly get sorted into Ravenclaw but for a change I went to Hufflepuff.
By Skyla Winters

((well hello Violet....welcome here....another Hufflepuff.....LOL))

draco294

((hufflepuff? ew-gag.   slytherin rules! lol im kidding.  just giving you a taste of draco.
   welcome to harry potter fan, violet))

Violet

Thanks I do feel welcome say anyone like my banner?
By Skyla Winters

((LOL....yeah I've noticed it the first time it was shown on this site.....LOL....it's not hard to notice either....))

draco294

((definitely not hard to notice. lol  its great though.    anyway, back to the rp??))