News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((yeah....LOL.....whatever fine you want me asleep then I will...god....LOL ;D ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(neh its fine. just dont get in between draco and i lol. ohhh we need to come up with a nickname for draco...like snape is snivellus...ya know! lol.....hmmmmmm draco bad boy. lol idk im random these days.)

i dont hear you promising! *sirius said as he poked draco with his wand in the throat.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

"Ok! Ok! I promise," Draco managed to choke out, as the wand was being pressed hard into his neck.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

ChoChangHP118

(muah haha...wanna make one of those vow of death thingys? ive always wanted to try those!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

((yeah isn't it called like an Unforgivable Promise or something like that...))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Craven_Vladamier

(DADADDAAHHHADDAADDAA!!!!! *runs away in manical laughter* )

draco294

((I know totaly....hey Draco you should be on more often...we started at least 5 posts without you already.....))

draco294

((i know! i wanna be..but i dont have much free time. school just started back for me))

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on August 13, 2007, 09:47:35 AM
(muah haha...wanna make one of those vow of death thingys? ive always wanted to try those!)
(so. what d'you say draco? brave enough?)

Quote from: Craven_Vladamier on August 13, 2007, 08:56:36 PM
(rofl! that was sooo funny reading.)

((oh wow...yeah no more trips until most likely Christmas.....I forgot I'm starting school soon in two weeks....ugh))

dobby888

Quote from: Craven_Vladamier on August 13, 2007, 08:56:36 PM
(OMG!!!!! thats soooooo funny!!!!!! roflh!!!!!!!

((dude Draco.....answer....reply do something.....LOL))

draco294

((eh..unbreakable vow?? i guess so...))