News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you are in Ravenclaw post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Listen I am ashamed ok. You don't have to go home every summer to a family that hates you. So please leave us alone.

Sarah then started to tear up but was not going to let Draco see her cry.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

so she's a nice, smart, brave muggleborn unlike you...you little weasel hiding behind your so-called friends
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Thanks but i think I just want to cry Cho.

:'( :'( :'( :'(
Thanks though. I hate You Malfoy
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

crabbe and goyle are true friends..
they're pureblood too.. that makes them much better than you.
..and im very brave..and smart!

and im so glad to have a mudblood hate me.!  what would i do if you liked me or something? ew gross
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

Well I don't know. I would be scared and upset for any pureblood that liked you.

Don't worry you don't have to worry about me every liking you here have a present

*stomps on your foot*

crabbe and gyle are only your fat, stupid, ugly friends just like you ::)
anyways the only reason most purebloods like you is because they are scared that your father, teh death eater, will come and get them :P
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

well. good. they better be scared..
oh by the way..that stomp on the foot didnt hurt. try again, you filthy mudblood
and also - - many purebloods like me. but that shouldnt surprise anybody

Shara2007

"Well I'm not scared no more so ha."

Sarah said going over to slap him in the face.

"So I don't care."

draco294

"Well, you should be scared. Very scared. I'll get you you filthy mudblood", Draco said, with his hand on his face. Crabbe and Goyle then come over to make sure he is alright.

to crabbe and goyle:your 'master' here is okay....okay after we're done slapping and jinxing him ;)

Shara2007

Sarah then stood up next to Cho.

"He can't win with out them."

"he hides behind them while they guard him"
"hiding behind shadows"  ::)

Shara2007

draco294

Coming out from behind Crabbe and Goyle, Draco says, "You're just jealous that I have friends who will stick up for me. Unlike you. I mean, who'd stick up for a nasty mudblood?      I doubt you're smart enough to know any good jinxes anyway. Mudbloods are not nearly as smart as us Purebloods." Crabbe and Goyle then sneer slightly and nod in agreement.

Shara2007

"well your right but hey I got million of friends named muggleborn and we could all work together to stop you."