News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If you are in Ravenclaw post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

"Oh,really? I'd like to see you try"
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

well I don't want to get in trouble
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

"Awww. Isn't that precious!!  ::)  I knew all mudbloods were weak"

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

i will then i don't really care if you cry to snape
mutters a curse and knocks malfoy unconscious ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

Snape then walks up to where Draco is lying on the ground. He mutters a spell to make Draco conscious once again. In a few short moments, Draco is once again back to his normal standing position. He then faces Sarah and Cho. "I'll get you, you mudblood and ugh..mudblood appreciater." He mumbles a curse that knocks both of them backward. Crabbe and Goyle burst into very loud laughter. Snape nods his head approvingly and walks off.

Shara2007

hey now i did nothing to you. So man. I hate him.

draco294

"Yeah. But you wanted to. You were just afraid.  You deserved to be knocked backwards!"

"draco watch out" and throws him a spell
he's again unconscious for a few hours.....*says sweetly*"sorry snape i think professor mcgonagall is calling you and i don't know what happened to your oh so darling draco" and snape leaves and cho scowls after him

to crabbe and goyle:you better run or you'll end up like your master so shoo
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

then cho leaves to her next class but she stops by the nurse's office to notify her of draco's injuries

draco294

Crabbe and Goyle look down and see that Draco will obviously be knocked out for a few hours. They then run away and head to their next class. They hope they can find it without Draco's help....
A few minutes later, the nurse comes by to pick up Draco and carries him to the hospital wing. When he awakens, he is perfectly fine. Although he stays in the hospital wing, faking an injury, greatly encouraged to do so by the candy and flowers from Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy Parkinson, and even Snape.

Cho thinking as she passes the hospital wing *suck up*

quickly walks away to professor mcgonagall's office

draco294

Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy Parkinson are all crowded around Draco's hospital bed, while he is still moaning about his fake injury. They're all saying things such as " Aww. Poor Draco! How could they do such a terrible thing to you! You didnt deserve it!"
Madam Pomfrey then walks over to Draco and says, " Do you still hurt, Mr. Malfoy?" He nods his head. "Oh, dear,dear! You shouldn't be! Here, take this medicine. It's awful tasting, should I warn you. Hardly even bearable! Worst tasting medicine ever made. It'll heal you right up though. Are you sure you feel oh so terrible?" 
Draco then sits straight up and is suddenly smiling. "No,actually! Feeling much better." He hops right out of the bed. "See? Completely healed! All better." And he runs out the door with Crabbe, Goyle, And Pansy not far behind.

cho has to see if professor mcgonagall was in her office but she waited until professor snape was done ::) so she waited in the office for at least an hour :P