News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Weeee

Started by Ginny Weasly, September 11, 2006, 09:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

((Just so's you all know, i won't be on here as much as I used to be. School is tough, and I'm in the middle of some really bad stuff, and I need to find out the truth before I have much free time. But, if I started a new RP, don't go far without me. I have probley have a small plot in mind!))

Ginny walked into the school a few days after the students had come back. She was carring a small bag and was leading a first year to Dumbledores office. The first year had brown spiky hair and was looking around with intrest.
"This is cool." He said to Ginny.
Ginny nodded at him, "Yeah, it's pretty cool. You'll like this school."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

Naroto spotted Ginny leading a first year.

"Hey Ginny!" he called out to her. He ran after her, trying to catch up.

"It's been a while," he said, now beside her, the first year behind them.

"Where're you taking him? Dumbledore?"
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

"Yes, it has been awhile, and you shouldn't step in front of people. It's rude." She pointed out, taking the first years shoulder and smoothly placing him on her other side. She smiled, though.
"Sorta, he's a transfer student. New rule applied says all transfer students repport to the heads office. I still think of it as Dumbledores. Always will, I'm afraid."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

"Oh right," he said, just as Ginny put the kid by her side.

"Sorry," he added, leaning over her.

"Okay, cool. I'll go with you. I'm bored, got nothin' to do, and I wanna see Dumbledore again." he said.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

((Sorry, my mistake. I didn't make it clear enough that Dumbledore is dead. Yes, and Ginny still calls his office "Dumbledores." Habit.))

"Come on then." She walked with as much purpose as any school official. She wasn't a student, and hadn't been for a long time.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig walked down the corridor at a fast pace until she was knocked off of her feet. all of the books that were once floating in the air were now falling hard to the floor. Pig had managed to stop a few of the books hitting  her in the head. Pig looked up and noticed that the person she had bumped into was Ginny.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed and looked at the first year.
"Seems like we may never get to the Head's office. Just a moment." She knelt down and smiled at Pig as she helped gather books and papers.
"Be more careful, Pig." She scolded gently. She smiled at P{ig and stood back up.
"Come on." She said again to the first year, taking his arm and walking purposefully towards a statue at the end of the hall.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig got to her feet and dusted down her robes " stupid books" she muttered to her self and waved good by to Ginny who was all ready half way down the hall.  Pig raised one of her hands and all of the books were once again floating in the air.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny took the kid up the steps and left him outside the doors to the heads office. She came bounding down the steps and to Pig.
"Get to class, loser." She said, jokingly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Pig Laughed " actually i don't have lessons right now free period"

Ginny Weasly

She smiled, "Well, if I find out your failing and not using these free periods to study, I'm gonna nag you so much you'd think I was your mother." Ginny laughed, she had a sisterly affection for Pig. Even though the girl was younger, she often put her in the same catagory as Kiara, and Lavender, two very important people she respected.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" yep fully understand, why do you think i have all this books a? if i didn't have to learn these books wouldn't be around me" she said pointing to all of her text books.

Ginny Weasly

"I sometimes carry around random books just for fun..." Ginny said, grinning. She did. Ginny liked to read, when she got the chance. She yawned slightly then nodded at Pig.

"If you have a free period, then you can help me." She said, smiling.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

" sure what with?" Pig asked her voice full of curiosity.

Ginny Weasly

"Handing out detention slips to Heads." She grinned, not really likeing the job. At this time of day, most of the Heads of Houses were somewhere else.

"Come on, I need to get the finished slips from another room."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret