News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Yet Another New Member

Started by MeggIsOnFire, November 13, 2006, 12:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeggIsOnFire

Hello, Hello!

If you couldn't guess, my name is Megg, I am on fire, and judging by the type of forum this is, I love Harry Potter. I am 17 years old, and have been reading the books since fourth grade and still haven't decided which house I would be sorted into if I had the choice. I have been known to miss my cues on stage due to a very heated game of "Harry Potter: Crunk it or Junk it?" and I recently made a girl on my crew team cry because I beat her so badly in Harry Potter Trivia.

So that's me, in a nut shell. I'm looking for good discussions and some friends.

Always on fire,
Megg

Kiara Johnson

WEll then welcome to HPFF (Harry POtter Fan Forum)  I hope you enjoy your stay and decide to post with us, that would be great.

--->   That is for you, I hope you like him and feed him daily, he loves food, oh and don't forget to play with him too.

Huggles
~K~

laura.V.V

pig

Hey I'm Sarah. Welcome to HPFF i hope u like it here and enjoy your stay  ;D

Neo

You do crew too??!! I thought I was the only one on this site that did! Welcome!
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

harrypotterfan:)

i am still new but i love this site so far
where do you get avatars? ???
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]