News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hello, I'm the new aspiring Draco Malfoy!

Started by invadernina, December 16, 2006, 04:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invadernina

Hi, I'm Nina, and I'm looking to be the new Draco. I noticed you don't seem to have one ;)

I was wondering, is there a way to change my display name? I only plan on playing as Draco, so if I could change it from my standard display name to just read Draco Malfoy, it might lower confusion levels.

Anyway, a little about me...or rather, my "Roleplaying Resume" as I think of it.

I'm a compulsive RPer, and I've been involved in various roleplays for about four years total. The longest single RP I've ever done lasted for two years and was Phantom of the Opera based. I played as Erik himself :D

I have two board that I currently frequent, and hopefully this one will make three ;) (If you're interested, they're http://vanadielrp.proboards101.com/index.cgi <-- a final fantasy XI themed board and http://realmofeldred.proboards70.com/index.cgi <-- a fantasy board) They're pretty small, but I love them dearly.

Now you know a little more about me, and I hope that's all we ever find out about each other. I'm here for the fun of it, and from here on out, I'm Draco Malfoy. (assuming my character gets approved of course)

See you all at hogwarts!

Shara2007

that is cool. I hope my girl sarah and him might be able to hang. she is a ravenclaw i wrote the wrong house on bio.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

LOL
interesting character
hopefully i'll get to know you guys soon enough ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

riight.   ;)
it is i who should be the new draco.
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

well if your the new Draco i want to get to know you.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

ok new draco have you wrote your bio yet?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]