News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

shopping

Started by harrypotterfan:), January 17, 2007, 10:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

cho(to friends):i have to go buy a new wand.....
my other one broke because of someone(glares at 1 of her friend)
(her friend has no name,someone come and give that friend a name ty) ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

join me here plz :( :'( :-\
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(why do i always join yours!!) (can sirius be the friend that broke the wand)

Sirius: Well i have to go get a new pair of dress robes because sooomeboooody *glares back at cho* ripped them!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

((LOL hi again how should i greet you by i can't say cho chang because i am ;) i love the part about the robes ;D))
cho chang:(sarcastical laugh)whatever ::) where should i get my wand((i don't know is there a place in hogsmead to buy wands or should i just make up a name??))

ChoChangHP118

(umm.......you can just call me sirius......even though i haven't been approved yet!!!)
(how about there's like a miniature olivander's)

well i have a problem!!!! i don't know any robe stores that are here......umm......

(i don't know what to type!!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

((LOL))
cho:fine i'll go to www(wands for witches and wizards ;D) you wanna go to the magical shop of robes??i heard they sell great robes but pretty expensive and then there's the lucky robes where the robes are made of pretty good material and cheap ;)

ChoChangHP118

ummm......i think i'll go to lucky robes.....and we'll meet at the three broomsticks.......um......how about in an hour!

wait and then sirius is walking farther and farther away
sirius! cho calls after him
darkness fills in
cho!cho!a distant voiceis shouting

ChoChangHP118

(do you have a thing for darkness!!!!)
cho!!!! i'm over here!!!!!!! i can't see anything!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! something just like slithered by me!!!!!!! try to get help!!!!

((LOL i was thinking that she fainted but your idea is so much better ;D))
omg i think that was just a snake :o
wait i'm going to try and contact harry

ChoChangHP118

(why harry!?!?!)
i think it might be one of the weasley wizard thingys!!! you know the darkness makers!!!!
i can't see ANYTHING!!!!! go and get some help....i'll try and get the snake thingy to stay over here!!!!!!!

((how about we make it alittle funny in the beginning with your idea))
george and fred come out and start laughing ;D
cho and sirius realized they had been bamboozled by the weasley brothers >:(

ChoChangHP118

(that's a good turn to it!) you....you......you'll pay for that!!! that really scared us.....hang on.......how did you guys make the snake noises!!! that was pretty cool!!

((thanks to you for the great idea ;D ))
oh will i get you guys*thinking to herself*maybe i should hex their books or brooms ;)
~coming back to the Hogwarts~
the weasley brothers:what snake noise??*snake slithers by them*
they all scream((LOL another turning point :D ))

ChoChangHP118

(thank you for the turning points!!! and these i can follow!!! i hope!!)
WAIT!!! *a voice turns around to see harry standing there*
THAT'S NAGINI!!!!!! VOLEMORTS SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8)