News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I LOVE HARRY POTTER BOOKS!

Started by harrypotterfan:), February 2, 2007, 07:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Yeah well I basically do if you ask me....I hardly go back to NJ because I don't like NJ.....LOL ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

wow! your family must be proud! lol j/k
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LOL.....they miss me....but I don't know, I like being farhter from my family..... ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

lol....my sister's didn't want to leave my family! i can't wait though....
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LOL....that's the point of college....
leaving your family for a period of time. :D

ChoChangHP118

ya...i like how college is away from family. then you get to grow up and live alone and get used to the real world!

Chloe

i love the books!! i think that you need to make another book about harrys life after he takes revenge
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on June  4, 2007, 01:10:34 AM
ya...i like how college is away from family. then you get to grow up and live alone and get used to the real world!

totally agree....LOL

Quote from: Chloe on June  9, 2007, 12:34:52 AM
i love the books!! i think that you need to make another book about harrys life after he takes revenge

well we all love the books, yeah we can find out what happens to his future....LOL

hermionescool

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on March 18, 2007, 06:33:19 AM
JK Rowling
i have a message from my friends here:WE LOVE YOUR BOOKS, JK ROWLING.....THANKS FOR KEEPING US ENTERTAINED :D
SAME HERE!!! LOVE THE BOOKS ;D BUT SAD TO SEE THEM GO :'(

...I know....so sad....*wipes her tears away*...LOL....

ChoChangHP118

oh i will cry when i'm done reading the 7!!

me too....I hope Harry is still alive...I keep hearing rumors that he is going to die..... :'(........ ::)

ChoChangHP118

ahh! i absolutly love what did end up hapening to him! haha! and i did cry, like i said i would, when i read the final page!

dobby888

u should definetley write her a letter and how do u get approved??