News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I LOVE HARRY POTTER BOOKS!

Started by harrypotterfan:), February 2, 2007, 07:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER BOOKS
i heard the 7th book A.K.A Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be the last book
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE IT THE LAST BOOK
:( :'( :'(
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

hopefully you will see this message jk rowling :-\
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

JK Rowling
i have a message from my friends here:WE LOVE YOUR BOOKS, JK ROWLING.....THANKS FOR KEEPING US ENTERTAINED :D

ChoChangHP118

you must be really bored!! cuz your the only one posting.....on your own thread!!!!!  but your right: J.K. ROWLING!!!! DON'T MAKE THE SEVENTH THE LAST BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

I KNOW I WANT TO CRY. PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT THE LAST BOOK.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

i thought maybe if i kept posting someone will eventually post in my thread ;D
i'm going to find a way to tell jk rowling that the 7th book can not and will not be the last book

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

i don't think it's going to work anyways because i bet she has alot of fanmail  ;)

ChoChangHP118

ya....and now i think she just wants to get them done and get the money.....she's kind of been rushing through them..........i think so anyways.....

yeah how she made most close people to harry die already so quickly and aruptly ::)

ChoChangHP118

Hey I see you're finally approved ;D

ChoChangHP118

YEP!!! i felt like i was approved when i wasn't approved though..so i feel like i've been approved since i came here!!

LOL
have you said that already? ::)

ChoChangHP118

what?? what do you mean?    ???
ha do i even have to say what i am right now!: lost!