News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

join plz coz im bored

Started by harrypotterfan:), February 13, 2007, 07:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

*cho chang muttering under her breath*
then a voice calls cho
cho turns around and then darkness shrouds her
((whoever wants to join, go right ahead :) ;D))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(I thought i joined on this one already)

No one that you should know of.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

*scared look on face :o*
cho chang:no really who are you
someone in the darkness:come forward and i will show you who i was ::)
*cho chang thinking*i only have one path, then i will go forward :-\
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

((hi you're in my other rp too ;D ummm shold the someone be lord voldemort form or tom riddle form??))

ChoChangHP118

(i'm not one of them.............but i think i'll probably be allowed......if not tell me)

I am tom riddle jr. in other words Lord Voldemort......join me or face an early death....
*starts cackling loudly*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ha like i would join you
give me at least 10 different reasons why i should join you ;D

ChoChangHP118

1. i'll kill you if you don't
2. i'll kill you if you don't
3. i'll kill you if you don't
4. i'll kill you if you don't
i could go on but i think you get the picture!!

so what'll it be?!?!?

(i'm trying to be like voldemOrt.......not to scare you or anything!!!)

LOL ;Dyou have a great sense of humor but i want to ask you one question what made you so mad that you have to become a villain,a murderer??

ChoChangHP118

(umm........that's a hard question!!!!!!!)
(i have nooo idea why!!!)

((umm i don't know....you want me to answer??))

ChoChangHP118

(umm.....sure......you should be like the offical answerer of questions like that......cuz i have noooooo idea what to make it!!!!!) (i know why the real voldemOrt was bad......but not this weird person!!!)

((LOL,ok))
people never treated me well even and i hate my dad because he abandoned my mum and my mum could not earn money with me in her stomach and she got weak
i don't like the people in this world and so i just decide to kill them >:(

ChoChangHP118

(that was pretty strait and to the point!!)
(nice "mum" add in!!)
and that is what will happen to you if you do not join me!!!  *evil laugh*

((thanks i just felt like adding some british to the rp ;D omg you're born an evil person ;) ))
harry comes around the corner and sees lord voldemort about to kill cho
harry takes out his wand and shoots some spells at him and then harry and cho disappear  :D

ChoChangHP118

(that was pretty strait and to the point too!! and what do you mean???)
*but just when cho disappears voldemOrt grabs onto cho's arm too.....so they all disappear...then reappear in the shreaking shack!!*
*voldemOrt performs the (i can't remember that charm....the full body bind one!!!!) on harry and he's immediatly on the ground and wriggling around like a drunk snake)
:'(
so what'll it be.....you either join me...or face another death of one of your many.....precious.......boyfriends!!!!  *evil laugh*
it does seem a pity.....that all of YOUR boyfriends end up dead!!