News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

5th movie

Started by H4rry_P0tter_fan, March 4, 2007, 07:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4rry_P0tter_fan

rumors has it that the 5th movie is coming out on 7/25/07....

H4rry_P0tter_fan

and there's gonna be a kissing scene with cho chang and harry potter

harrypotterfan:)

you serious???!!! :o
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Chloe

It comes out on July the 13!!! YAY!!!
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

LOL, and to answer your signature, I'm totally excited about the movie. :D I can't wait until it comes out....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Hermonie

I can't wait for the new happy potter movie to come out.  ;D YAY!!!

Well that's what we're all waiting for....

ChoChangHP118

i don't know waht i'm more excited about: the book or the movie! i know i'm gonna cry on both!

Quote from: H4rry_P0tter_fan on March  4, 2007, 07:18:26 AM
and there's gonna be a kissing scene with cho chang and harry potter

well duh! there's one in the book.....ha they said whie filming it they had to do that scene more then almopst any other...cuz they'd either start laughing or something'd happen that'd make them have to resstart it!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Sirius you just come anywhere in the conversation...LOL....joking...

ChoChangHP118

thank you! i just follow you cho! just kidding....
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Jack Chance

lol...yay OoP is coming to the cinemas!!! haha wheeee!!!  I wanna see Cho!!! she's THE COOLIEST ASIAN!!!
t(-.-t)

LOL....why thank you....no I'm joking....can't wait the day is nearing closer now....

ChoChangHP118

who of you are going at midnight?? i am...

I don't know.....most likely with my little brother though....

Chloe

i cant wait for the deathly hallows!