News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Emma watson is not going to be hermonie anymore

Started by Hermonie, March 20, 2007, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

i have a question: how many more movies are they doing!!! cuz in the fifth book he's only supposed to be fifteen.....but in real life he'll be eighteen onjuly 23!!! i hope they do all of them....but he'll be like 21 before they finish the seventh!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

They will do all of them (it's been confirmed), even though by some calculation, I predict that by the time they wrap up the series, Rupert (Ron) will be 21 to 22.

21 to 22??then harry will be about 21 as well by the end of the 7th book most likely right??
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on April 11, 2007, 01:53:01 AM
21 to 22??then harry will be about 21 as well by the end of the 7th book most likely right??

21 by the 7th movie, yes.

ok because I think that's waht Sirius is asking.... ::) ;)

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

sirius al is back on jack's site look at teh general section ;D

ChoChangHP118

hurry up i don't know how to contact you or sarah he was on yesterday on jack's site ::)

ChoChangHP118

hurry up to what?!?!
um.....AIM maybe?? i don't know!?! i've talked to you once on there!!

Naroto Mashima

Quote from: 0612 on March 22, 2007, 04:06:59 PM
Oh well, that's why you shouldn't become famous... Once you're famous you're subjected to all kinds of things... For example, Dan once saw a female fan, who was wrapped in only a towel (he later revealed that he found her attractive)

ZOMG THE TOWEL GIRL! She's a legend..... Lol. That's also on the DVD for number.... 3 I believe.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

I never talked to you out of the two sites that you're on ::) :P

ChoChangHP118

ha.....i remember watching that on the third sf's!!! i watched it over and over...and it's on this weird information thingy that i have....