News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Emma watson is not going to be hermonie anymore

Started by Hermonie, March 20, 2007, 10:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermonie

:'(    I can't believe Emma watson isn't going to be hermonie anymore,

she doesn't want to be hermonie anymore.

That is not confirmed yet. The current situation stands as such:

1. Emma Watson has NOT signed a contract to continue the next movies
2. Warner Brothers is confident that she will continue
3. Rupert Grint says Emma wants out
4. Negotiations are currently going on

With that, I'd say wait for an official announcement.

harrypotterfan:)

let's not say negative things let's hope she will be in the 6th movie and if there is, the 7th movie
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

pig

if she dose leave the last two film will be crap, there's no way now you can introduce a New actress. Maybe a few years ago but the films have been going for 5 years, to back out now will be stupid. Everyone has grown use to emma Playing Hermione anyone else wont be the same. So less hope she will be in the next two films

i agree with pig that leaving is just stupid....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Yes, it's stupid alright... I heard that, after the announcement, she was stalked by some guy in his 20s ;D

pig

yeah It was in the Newspaper, he came to her school, maybe that is the reason for the why Emma has doubts for carring on. It must of scared her, some people take it to far. there is a very thin line between devoted fans and an obsessed one.

yeah it was but i didn't think someone would be so obsessed ::)

Oh well, that's why you shouldn't become famous... Once you're famous you're subjected to all kinds of things... For example, Dan once saw a female fan, who was wrapped in only a towel (he later revealed that he found her attractive)

....when was this i didn't hear about that :P

The entire interview is here: http://arts.guardian.co.uk/theatre/drama/story/0,,2009702,00.html

After reading it you'll get a real good idea what kind of person Radcliffe is...

ChoChangHP118

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!! she's doing it!!!!!!!!!

haha!!!! the whole towel girl story!!!!!! there's like special interviews with the cast on the special features CD in the third.....and he talks about her........one of my friends was making fun of me and saying that if i could then i'd do what she did!!!! so now she calls me the towel girl.....it's kind of annoying really!!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

ChoChangHP118

ya.......there's been a lot of bad news lately in hp stuff!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)