News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Walking Around..

Started by draco294, April 11, 2007, 07:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

Draco is just walking around Hogsmeade..being arrogant towards people, as usual. Giving mudbloods crap about well..being mudblood.

This is mainly for harrypotterfan:), Shara2007, and me. (Draco Malfoy. heck yess!)
Don't get me wrong. Everyone else is welcome, too.

Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

harrypotterfan:)

((LOL, thanks for reserving a room for us ;) ))
eww look who it is, oh it is with the warts on his face.....arrogant draco ::) :P
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

ya he does seem to look funny at the moment.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

draco294

your just jealous cuz i look SO much better than you  :-*
..and..im only arrogant because..hey i got a reason to be

then tell us what's your reason to be arrogant then ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

Well. Because we're pureblood ofocurse. And we're rich..very rich..bloody rich. We're powerful, great, charming,amazing, loved.   We have a right to be arrogant! Especially towards..the likes of you two - A mudblood and a mudblood appreciater. And that wretched scarhead Harry Potter. ugh

hey don't talk about harry that way, i see you're jeolous because he gets attention from the whole wizarding world and you get attention through your father :-X ::)

draco294

Jealous? Of him? Please! I would die if i had a wretched ugly scar like that!
And hey atleast I get attention, unlike you two. especially sarah. no one cares about a filthy little mudblood or their friends.

Oh. and I'd like to see you make me stop talking about that mudblood appreciating freak with the ugly scar.

somebody is really jealous isn't he ;) ;D*trying to anger him*

draco294

n..n..no. im not jealous. I's never be jealous of him. He's a disgrace. He actually likes mudbloods. And he thinks he's so great just cause he's got a stupid scar. ugh

ha that's what they all say ::)

draco294

yeah right like that's true ::)

ChoChangHP118

(thanks for forgetting me draco!)
*sirius is walking by and notcies sarah, cho, and draco....the snoot*

hey girls! Now i have an interesting question, why are you to hanging out with him! i have half a mind to beet his brains out because of what he said about sarah! *inches towards draco*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Siruis please stop." Sarah siad getting in his way.

"we were just walking and saw him. It don't bother me I know he is a jerk." Sarah siad hugging sirius.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.