News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Searching for Snape

Started by harrypotterfan:), April 20, 2007, 08:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

This was started in 2006 and we want to make our own modern one for this year.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Cho wanted to find Snape and get revenge for Proffesor Dumbledore.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(smart thinking!)

*sirius also waned to get a piece of snape* hey cho, any idea where that little slimey ball of evil is?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

((little slimey ball of evil....LOL))
I don't know, but we should be able to find out from the ministry.

ChoChangHP118

(his hair made me think of slimy!)

good idea.....*apparates suddently to the ministy*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

((LOL ;D ))

Ok and follows apparating to the ministry.

ChoChangHP118

Cho walks to the front desk.
"Excuse me miss," Cho starts saying to the secretary. "Can we see someone about Snape?"

ChoChangHP118

ya can we.....it's important!! (how are we going to do this! oh maybe we could get sarah or someone to be behind the desk...that might be an interesting changeĀ”just thinking.)

((.....it's not godmoding, there's no character on this site that is the lady behind the desk but I think your idea with Sarah is a great idea.))

ChoChangHP118

(i never said it was godmodding! for once! ok...i'll pm her later about it....unless you want to.)

((go ahead, I'm always the one pming people....LOL ;) ))

ChoChangHP118

(lol....ok, pming her right now)

Shara2007

"Hi there Guys what are you guys doing." Sarah siad as she looked down from the papers she was fileing.

(I'm pretend I'm doing a job there because I want to work here when I grow up.)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.