News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Searching for Snape

Started by harrypotterfan:), April 20, 2007, 08:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

*Oh oh oh! I know what you're thinking! We place bacon outside of his room and then put a net there, so that he'll smell the bacon (freshly cooked) and come to his room and we'll trap him! Right?*

draco294

Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

dobby888

((That's what this is supposed to be! I'm just especially good at it!))

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Well, I was going to use Canadian Bacon, but I like your plan even better!"  Jackie said.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

Jessie smiled and said, *Ok, let's go set it up!* She ran through the halls to Snape's classroom.

harrypotterfan:)

"Wait a minute.....bacon?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

Jessie turned and said, *Oh yeah all old creepy evil Slytherin teachers like bacon!*

draco294

i have no idea what to even say.

dobby888

((Go with it! It's funny!))

Jessie turned and continued on to Snapes classroom.  She laid the net on the floor outside of his room and put a pot of fresh bacon in the middle.  She uuuuse her wand to rig it up so it would catch him.  Then she hid under a bench, giggling.

draco294

Snape opened the door to see the net. "Oh, what a sad, failed attempt," he sneered, as he made the net and the random bacon disappear.