News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Night Guard

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 4, 2007, 04:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

One of the men nodded, slightly.
"Fine." He said, darkly. Two men took hold of Ginny's arms and one poked Sarah with his wand.
"Get moving." They said.

Ginny didn't struggle, but she wasn't beat. She was waiting to kill them when Sarah wouldn't see. So Sarah wouldn't be like her. So Sarah wouldn't think killing was normal to be powerful.

The men pushed the girls towards the forest, being careful to keep an eye on each other them.

~Sarah, just stay calm. Don't worry, we'll be out of here in no time.~ Ginny sent to her, telepathically.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

*Ginny what you need me to do* Sarah siad asshe sent a message back. Sarah kept walking as to not get hurt.

*Sorry I came out here*
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho was walking around as she couldn't fall asleep and saw several people walking by the lake. Cho thought she saw Ginny so she sent her a quick message*Ginny where are you now?*
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

~Cho, stay back. Sarah, when I give the word, I want you and Cho to run into the school. And don't look back.~ Ginny's words were clear and she knew the girls would do as she said.

"What's going on in that ugly little head of yours?" One of the men said, poking Ginny in the side.

"Ah, shove off, dumb butt!" She snapped back, suddenly calm again.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

*Ginny I will just tell me when and I will try*

"Hey leave here alone and let us go. please let us go."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on May  6, 2007, 07:26:12 AM
~Cho, stay back. Sarah, when I give the word, I want you and Cho to run into the school. And don't look back.~ Ginny's words were clear and she knew the girls would do as she said.

"What's going on in that ugly little head of yours?" One of the men said, poking Ginny in the side.

"Ah, shove off, dumb butt!" She snapped back, suddenly calm again.
((LOL, dumb butt, nice one....LOL))

*Ok...then, but- never mind, I'll listen to you.*
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

((Haha, you should see me insult people in real life. You'd think I was in the first grade instead of high school))

"Leave her alone." Mocked one of the men. The rest laughed, and Ginny took that moment.

"RUN!" She yelled, punching the man in Sarah's way in the chest. He fell to his knees and coughed, blood spilling from his mouth onto the grass. Ginny gave Sarah and Cho nice long looks, her last telepathic words ringing through their minds. 'Don't look back.'

She hoped for their sake they wouldn't.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

In moments Sarah and Cho were in their rooms the doors dead bolted behind them.

"You can thank me later." Lavy said and then reappred in a tree above Ginny. If she needed help, Lavy was ready, but from the looks of things Ginny was fine. She watched on with little intrest. Now Lavy understood what Ginny was saying about her not wanting Sarah to see her kill people. It would screw her for life, just like Lavy.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ginny Weasly

Ginny knew Lavy was there, but the girl had already seen death before, so she didn't mind. With the girls gone, and safe, Ginny was in control. Three of the men were felled by her fists alone. She didn't need magic, or telekinesis. She knew just the places to hit if you wanted to kill. These men died painlessly, compared to the rest.

Ginny wasn't, by nature, a killer. But when you have to kill or be killed, you learn fast and well. Ginny moved with calm anger. She flicked her hands at the other men, suspending them in mid-air.

"This is why you were warned not to come onto school property." She muttered, holding her closed fist in front of her. She opened her fingers, one by one, and as she did parts of the mens bodys would impload. Mayb e an arm, or a leg, or just a finger. When all five fingers were raised and Ginny seemed to be looking at her palm, the men were dropped, and with no legs or arms to catch themselves, they broke their necks.

"Now I have a mess to clean up..." Ginny said, softly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

((......I didn't know you would literally kill them.... ::) :P ))

Shara2007

Sarah was back inside but kept staring at the picture that she had drew before they were caught.

*Ginny what is going on. I need to know or you can't keep stoping me. What if they come back* Sarah siad as she sent a message to her teacher.

*I have so many Questions who are they. Why were they after us.* Sarah said in her thoughts but she did not know they were open for people to hear.

LavyBrown

"Oh I can help you there." Lavy waved her hand and everything was gone, all traces of bodies and blood.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Shara2007

Sarah then sat down on her bed in the commom room and stared at the picture just wishing she could figure out or someone could tell here what was going on.

Ginny Weasly

"Thanks."Ginny said, still speaking softly. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Come on, let's go talk to the girls...." She said, dissappearing. She reappeared in Sarah and Cho's room.

"hey kiddies."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"oh hi what in the world is going on. Who were they." Sarah siad scared.