News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Night Guard

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 4, 2007, 04:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Hey Ginny,Hey Lavy. Who was with you? I'm more confused than Sarah...LOL. ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah nat confused she was just scared why were they after her and things like that.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LavyBrown

Lavy sat down on a bed next to Sarah and Cho. "I;m trying to think of the best way of telling you with completely freaking you out. I don't know." Lavy said with an irritated sigh. "Maybe Ginny can do it better. I'm not use to trying to explain things to people because usually the people who need to be explained to are already dead."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Shara2007

"Wel okay I'm listening start explaining." Sarah siad looking at them.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Those guys were part of one of the many smaller groups that want to overthrow our government. We all know about Voldemort, and sadly, no one teaches you about these other groups. They came to the school because we are the only wizarding school in Britain, so if we are destroyed, all our students that is, then who's next to run the country. Their leader would have risen and pretended to be greatly saddened by this and would have offered to take care of everything. It's the same trick old Hitler used in Germany to gain compleat dictatorial power."

Even though she said alot, her voice remained soft and steady. She didn't cry for the men she had killed.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

"I see now." Cho said still alittle worried.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"Oh so your trying to say that we are safe no matter where we go." Sarah siad getting even more upset and starting to get mad. "I don't like this at all."

LavyBrown

"You we're never really that safe to begin with unless you were inside these walls." Lavy said. She looked over at Ginny. Ginny looked very worn out and this saddened her that her friend didn't have much help.

"Ginny," she said softly and casually, although what she was about to say was far from casual. " Would you like Neo and I too take care of the rest of them? We'll gladly take over what's left."

Lavy didn't want to scare the other two. She hated it when people knew what she could do to other human beings. Horrible things. Things that would keep any sane person up at night.

Shara2007

"I think I want to go home. At least there with my muggle family they might not find me because I will live like one." Sarah siad as she start to go around an pack her bags.

"I don't feel safe in this room. I love to walk outside. I will go crazy if I can't walk the forest and lake at night. What ya don't know is that I've been sneaking out for like the past 4 weeks." Sarah siad as she started to get worried.

"how do we know that they we stay outside the castle and not come in. We don't."

LavyBrown

Lavy sighed. She hated this part of the conversations. "You can't go back to your family. You'll get them killed. Trust me I know. I've seen it a million times. Some poor sap thinks they can hide out until the coast is clear. They stop paying attention to what's going on around them and before you know it they're looking at their mother dead in a ditch. Do you really want to put others in danger like that?"
Lavy didn't even wait for an answer.

"And beside, we do know for a fact that they wont come inside. I know you didn't see what Ginny did tonight, but that's not even close to when she really mad. Oh and I'm not really all that nice when I'm pissed, also."

"Nope your not going anywhere kid, and if you try we'll bring you right back. We ourselves can't let you risk the lives of thousands of muggles cause you don't want to be here. So your staying."

Shara2007

"Oh so you can keep me hostage here now." Sarah siad sitting down mad.

"But what about this summer what are you going to then. What if I decided not to come back what then." Sarah siad she was so mad that she just wanted to go some where.

"I hate this why in world have to happen it is not fair. I did nothing wrong and now I'm being coop up." Sarah then started to cry she was scared and that is why she was mad. So she pulled her legs to her chest and cried.

Ginny Weasly

"No, you are being cooped up after curfew. During the summer, we disguise the homes of muggle-born students. The charm only lasts so long, and you still need taught magic. If you'd rather not come back after summer, that's your choice. But be warned, you are putting your family and friends in alot of danger." Ginny said, her voice calm, steady, and soft.

"This castle has more charms, spells, and hexes than you could imagine. Not to mention protective barriers not even the most imaginiative mind can see." She sighed and shook her head, "You don't understand, Sarah. These things happen. We are fighting a war."

Now she turned to Lavy and a bit of emotion showed through. "No. I don't want you or Neo to get the rest. It's not your job, and it's not Neo's. Besides, I'm going straight to the source on this one. I;ve had enough of this particular group as of tonight." She was slightly pissed.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

LavyBrown

Lavy nodded to Ginny. "I understand." she said simply.

Shara2007

"Fine I promise to not go out but can I aleast go to the libary." Sarah siad as she started to drawl a girl standing at a door but not able to go out. Then she started to drawl the back greound the girl was standing on the dark side and the other was good and she knew know way of getting to the other side.

"I hate being a witch. Why was I picked all I do is run in to trouble I want to help get rid of them. Please." Sarah siad looking at Ginny.

"You can let me help some how or I could be the witch that drives everone crazy." Sarah siad looking at them wanting to know a way to help. *If I don't get to I'm running away later when they don't know it*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny suddenly looked pained.
"Don't think that." She said softly. "Please don't run away. Truth is, if you do, you'll die. I can't let you help. If I do, you'll see the kind of things that will never leave you. You'll never sleep a full night after that."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret