News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

What do ya'll think?!

Started by Chloe, May 30, 2007, 07:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

Do you guys think that dumbledore is really dead? i personally don't think he is? 
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

Evil_To_The_Max

I don't think he is, either.but, I don't think sirius is either...so yeah. I kinda think there were hints that dumbledore isnt dead.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

JK Rowling has actually confirmed in an interview that Dumbledore IS dead (even though that doesn't mean he can't find some way to come back). I personally think anything is possible.

harrypotterfan:)

why is this posted all over the site now....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

i agree exactly with zero...surprisingly
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

jon weasley

this topic has been done SOOOO many times it needs to stop....!!!!!!
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

...LOL....who started this topic anyways.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

that would be chloe. i like her. i have answered a lot of her threads lol...i don't know if she gets on anymore though.

oh I see chloe....yeah she's nice....haven't seen her in awhile though....

dobby888

I have no idea who chloe is, but Dumbledore is definitley gone!!! :'( :'( :'(

;D ;D ;D
*Jess*

natalie

well, i dont think hes dead, it just seems wrong. he  was awesome. lol
love natalie
NaTaLiE

fudge0604

Awesome and gay! (( I just haved too type this....))

Post Potter depression.

natalie

lol
he is still freakin awesome!!!
love natalie
NaTaLiE