News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Common Room (i'm bored)

Started by ChoChangHP118, June 5, 2007, 01:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius walks into the quite full common room and sits down angrily in a chair in front of the fire*

(please join)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

*Sarah then walked into the hufflepuff common room and saw Siruis looking mad*

Sarah went over to him and hugged him from behind.

"what is the matter." Sarah siad looking at him with a smile.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

what's not the matter! *sirius sad angrily* i hate school, i hate the teachers, i hate.....grr! i hate everything! the only thing that's keeping me alive is the thought that your still there for me!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Hey calm down I want to help you get happy." Sarah siad as she smiled.

"How can I help you." Sarah siad as she kissed him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

i don't think you can..i just need to blow off some steam *he takes out his wand and points it at his ears. steam comes out of them* that feels better *sirius said as he kissed sara back*

(question: how do you spell your name? sarah or sara? and why shara2007 instead of sarah2007 or sara2007? just wondering!)

Shara2007

*kisses Siruis back*

"I'm glad. I hope that we do not have any other troubles. I hope that we are together forever."

(Well I spell it Sarah. I put my name because that is what abunch off me friends call me)

harrypotterfan:)

Cho comes in and fakely coughs.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"Oh hi there Cho." Sarah siad as she smiles and hugged her.

ChoChangHP118

mm *said sirius now realizing he was very tired after blowing off steam like that!*

(oh ok i see now! thanks)

Cho smiled and said cheerfully,"So I see you guys are kissing, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation just now with Sarah..."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

*sririus not paying that much attention now, took out his wand and pointed it at the fire. it suddenly burst out very loudly and emmited burning logs that looked as though they would burn beautifully for hours on end. he then laid his tired head on a pillow, took off his shoes and got comfortable.* come here baby. come lay with me next to this beautiful fire if i do say so myself!

Shara2007

Sarah went over there and sit but did not get confortable so that Cho would not feel weird.

ChoChangHP118

fine, cho would you like to get comfortable with me? because my girlfriend doesn't!

"Ummm.....yeah.....like that's happening. Sarah and I haven't had quality time in a long time now...."

Shara2007

"Ya siruis all my time is with you so i want to hang with Cho too"