News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

having fun

Started by Shara2007, June 26, 2007, 02:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"As though no one in the world cares for Sarah." Ginny said, sarcasticly, before shaking her head. She followed Sarah.

"Go to bed."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Fine." Sarah siad as she appearated to her dorm. She was crying.

*no one cares for you they just like to be mean and treat you like a little kid." Sarah now was throwing here photos out the window.

"There anyone can have those." Sarah said as she yelled out the window.

"I'm no longer watching out for anyone but myself." SArah said as she then went to her bed and sit there crying. She had a crinking problem and did not know how to stop it.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood with one arm around herself and the other rubbing her forhead. She was feeling rather faint, but that meant nothing. She felt like that alot these days.

She was overworked, and over tierd. And Sarah wasn't making it easier. The girl had no clue how bad things were going to get. Ginny scowled at herself, shaking her head as she turened to go back to the school. The stars winked down at her, mocking her anger, her sleepiness, her sadness. They seemed to laugh at her. She growled at them, then shook her head.

"I'm going crazy." She looked up to the school, in time to see Sarah's photos fly out the window. She sighed, catching them without moving and pocketed them. Sarah would want these back in the morning.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah layed in her bed curled up in a ball crying.

"I need help I have a problem and I can stop fighting in." Sarah then leaned under her bed and pulled out the bottle or butterbeer she bought and started to drink it.

"I want to stop but I can't." Sarah was now shaking even more but she could not stop drinking it.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

With a small pop, the bottle dissappeared, as did any others that were hidden, and Ginny's voice rang in Sarah's mind, soflty.
-Go to sleep. You are to report to my office at 8 tomarrow morning.- She sent, telepathically.

Ginny trudged towards the castle, going to her office. She sat down at her desk, placing her head on her arms. things were getting harder. And more troublesome.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

*fine I will* sarah said as she layed on her bed all of a sudden tired.

She went to sleep and for once sleep really good.

(want to skip to the morning.)

Ginny Weasly

((Planned on it.))

It was six or seven in the morning, Ginny wasn't sure which when she raised her head. She hadn't been sleeping, she had tried, but sleep hadn't come. She sighed, standing and streatching her arms before leaving her office. She walked slowly towards Gryffindor tower, where she took a nice hot shower, and changed into a light brown skirt and white shirt, before pulling her robes on over top. She slowly walked back down the her office, pulling her hair back as she did so.

She got back into her office around 7:30, sitting down and yawning.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah woke up about 7 with the worst headache she ever had.

"Man what did I do last night." Sarah decide  that a shower might help her out. It did not work.

"Oh ya I have to meet Ginny at 8." Sarah remebered and then got dressed and headed for her office.

Right at 8 Sarah walked threw the door.

"Ginny you wanted to see me." Sarah siad as she sat down and closed her eyes a little because the light hurt.

Ginny Weasly

"Yeah. From today on, you arn't allowed to leave Hogwarts grounds without a teacher. If you do sneak off, you will have detention every night for the following month and your wand will be taken away. Do you understand?"

Ginny barely looked at her as she spoke, instead, she seemed to be writing a report. Which she was. In fact, she seemed to hardly be paying attention.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Fine ruin my life see if I care." Sarah siad as she got up. Sarah did not remeber anything that happened last night.

"AM I free to go or do I have to have an teacher with me at the school." Sarah siad her headache was hurting even worse.

Ginny Weasly

"Go ahead. Just know that all the teachers know of this ban, and they all will be watching. And I will know if you step off school grounds. " Ginny said, waving her hand dismissivly. She had made a mistake, it seemed. She had become close with her students, and this disipline made her feel bad.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Fine." Sarah siad as she walked out to the forest she had some trees that she had hidden her butterbeer in that was still on the grounds.

Once Sarah got to them she started to dig through the empy trees.

"Man not this one." Sarah siad after about the 5th tree. Sarah started to get even madder.

"Who in the world is taking my stuff." Sarah was about to turn around when she decided to sit her and let trouble find her not her looking for it.

"It was mine I want it back." Sarah siad to herself she was craving one so bad that she did not care about her headache.

Ginny Weasly

((heh, I dunno how to reply. lolz.))

Ginny sat in her office, shaking her head.
"This is...stupid." She said, sighing. She pushed herself up so she was standing and walked out the door, into the hall.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

(wow Ginny don't know how to reply wow. Maybe you could go out and find me in the forest and offer to try and help me with my problem.)

Sarah then wandered farther into the forest not sure where to go.

"Where is it. I need it." Sarah siad as she started to search all the trees.

"No someone took it all." Sarah siad as she tripped and her headache hurt even more.

Ginny Weasly

((Give me a break. I have a migrane, I'm waiting for someone to call, I'm reading old RPs to see what I can use for my story, and it's really warm here. I can't think.))

Ginny slowly walked out of the school, turning into the forest. She walked softly, her shoes barely making any noise, as that was how she liked it.

She heard Sarah, stumbling about, and softly walked over to her.
"Obviously."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret