News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

having fun

Started by Shara2007, June 26, 2007, 02:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

(I don't mind i was just say it was the first time I ever knew)

"Leave me alone. Just tell me where it is." Sarah siad hitting her but not hard enough to hurt.

"Where is it. I need it." Sarah was now shaking so back and her head ache was starting to over power her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"It's gone. To tell the truth, I sent it back to the bars. got your money back too." Ginny told her, truthfully. She looked past her, even as the girl hit her. She was getting her own headache.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Why Ginny. why would you do that." Sarah siad as she stunk to the ground and into a ball crying.

"It was the only thing that gets me through my day." sarah then looked up.

"Ginny I need your help. I can't stop it on my own." Sarah said there and then started to rub her head because it hurt to much.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

((Agh, I actually have a headache, so Ginny's going to have one. That's how it works most the time, lolz))

Ginny touched her forehead, her head hurt, painfully. She shook it and looked at Sarah, nodding.
"Why do you think your stuck at school?" She asked, tiredly. It was only morning and she was already tierd.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

(oh that is fine)

"oh so you are helping me." Sarah siad for once showing a smile that was her old one.

"Your keeping me here so that I'm not tempeted to go there." Sarah siad as she got up to stand but fell again her head was pounding so hard she good not think.

"Ginny why am I hurting so bad."

Ginny Weasly

"Hangover. Headaches and such happen as a result." Ginny said, flipping her hand, sideways. She looked down at her and sighed, as he own head hurt, but not from a hangover. She had a simple headache, and it was getting to her now. She scowled, slightly and rubbed her head again. She willed it to go away, which didn't work like it should. Her magic was going to be messed up soon if this headache didn't go bye-bye.

She sighed.

((reminds me of last week....had a hug hangover. you wouldn't beleive it.))
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Oh well I think I'm going to eat some choclate frogs or did you take them too." Sarah siad as she looked at Ginny.

"Then I'm going to go study." Sarah then walked to her room and found the frogs that she was looking for.

"Ok now I can go study for that potions test." Sarah said then then walked into the libary and pulled out her books and study. After about 30 minute Sarah started to drawl this one was of her pouring out and braking all the bottles of butterbeer she owned.

*Yes I might beat this*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was now in a classroom, substituting for Proffesser Bins, the History of magic teacher. She sat in his desk, looking at the students as they compleated their classwork and thought about things.

First, she thought of Sarah. The kid had a problem, one that wouldn't be solved easily. Ginny sighed, knowing only Sarah could pull herself out of this mess completly. However, Ginny fet compelled to help.

Help...god, that reminded her of two men that she had helped. It seemed that helping people created a bond between them. Her and Conan, first, and when that was over and done with, her and Xaver. She rubbed her eyes.

Xaver was now at the top of her thoughts. The tall, black haired boy who she had quickly seen to be more than he thought of himself. The boy she'd fallen in love with. He was something so important to her. If anything ever happened to him, she'd probably lose it. She remembered back when Kylie had first shown up, to be with her brother. Then Xaver's twin had shown up, and then gone, taking poor Kylie.

Kylie. That sweet little girl who hadn't deserved-

"Proffesser?"

"Yes?" Ginny said, looking up. The students were all staring at her.

"Are you ok?" One of them asked. He had noticed that his teacher seemed close to tears.

"I'm fine. Continue with your work, please."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah was now drawling pictures or thing instead of studying.

*Wow I'm bored. If I do this much more the whole school will be drawn.* Sarah said as she looked at her pictures. There were some of the Quiddich Field, Great hall, Libary, and even of all the classrooms.

Sarah then decided to  read her potions book again she was craving a butterbeer but she knew that there was no way in the world that she was going to get one.

"Well this is great I have actually got bored with drawling and learned something." Sarah siad as she looked at the poition she had just learned to make from a book. She had decided that she could at least pratice her elements then so she started with earth she got some dirt and went to work making it smooth then a sandcastle.

Sarah was so bored that that no longer kept her entertained.

*Man why is it that all I want is a butterbeer where can I get one. I'm going crazy.*

Ginny Weasly

The bell rang overhead, and students stood, pushing and clamoring to get out of the room. Ginny sat still, then stood, walking out after the last student. She closed the classroom door and walked down the hall. She passed the library doors, rubbing her head. She needed to talk to the school nurse. Sooner rather than later.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah had decided that it would be fun to go on a hunt so she grabed all her pictures. She was goign to hang them up in the room that belonged since she had nothing better to do. After she hung the libary one up she decided to do Ginnys next.

"There you go. " Sarah siad as she sat it on her table and walked away that one had Ginny in there talking to some people Sarah had never meet that Ginny might know trying to help them out.

"Well now lets to the outside ones." SArah then headed outside and hung quickly the one that went into the forest because she did not want to go there and the one that was at the lake.

"Know all I have it the quiddich pitch." Sarah siad as she walked int there. out of all her years at Hogwarts she had never been in the pitch. After finally making it there Sarah sat on one of the sits and looked out over it.

*Wow this is great. how come I have never even thought about coming out here* Sarah did not relize it but sitting out there she had no craving for a drink of any sort.

Ginny Weasly

"you, my dear, are overworked." Madame Pomfrey told Ginny.

"Yes, i know. Don't you have anything i could take to...stop my thoughts?" Ginny asked, sourly. She rubbed her head again.

"No, I'm afraid I don't. And stoping your thoughts isn't good for you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah was know going around and giving them to the rooms they belong.

"Okay well I got all of that done now what should I do."

harrypotterfan:)

Cho found Sarah. "Hey Sarah!"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah looked up.

"Hi there what you been up to." Sarah was not going to tell Cho anything about what happened.