News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

back in england

Started by ronweazley122, June 29, 2007, 11:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

Ron entered the hogshead, ordering a fire whiskey.He didn't look to happy.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Shara2007

"Hi there Ron you ok." Sarah siad walking up to him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

((Going with the forum roles on here, I suppose?))

Ginny came in after Sarah, mostly because she knew the girl had an addiction to butterbeer when she saw her brother. Ron had been away in America for a while, and she had heard (from her mum) that he was back, but hadn't seen him. Next thing everyone knows, Ginny jumps on her brother, almost knocking him over with a hug.
"Ron! I've missed you!"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

Ron couldn't help but smile at ginny as he recieved her hug. "I missed you too." He looked somewhat happier then before.When the bartender poured the drink, and was about to take the bottle, he snapped, "Leave the bottle,  you git." and he did. He then looked at ginny and sarah. "How have things been,sis?..have we met before?"he said, taking a long drink.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Ginny Weasly

"Annoyingly hard work! I'm a teacher now...and I got divorced from Conan." She told him, adding the last part softly. She turned her head slightly, pushing her hair away from her face so he could see the deep, healing cut that started on her face and ended on her arm. She smiled though, "No, you havn't met Sarah. She's a student of mine. Sarah, this is my brother Ron. Ron, This is Sarah Jones."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Hi ron it is nice to meet you." Sarah then went to the bar.

"Miss Can I please have a pumpkin Juice." Sarah said as she smiled at Ginny.

"I'm getting better."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ronweazley122

Ron smiled down at sarah."Nice to meet you to."He then took another drink and finished off the glass."Did he do that? cause if he did, I'll kill him." he then grabbed the bottle and opened it."Didnt mean to come back so soon.but i missed you all to much..and other things."His face turned angry at the mention of other things.

Ginny Weasly

"No, the people after him did. I got it because I went back to help the jerk." Ginny said, smiling at his words, before his face turned angry.

"What happened? Something bad, I suppose." Ginny had since grown up enough not to sneak into other peoples minds to find out what they were thinking. And she doubted she could with Ron, he was pretty powerful.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

"well.."he started, drinking directly from the bottle,"you know that sweetheart I left here with? Turns out she had no heart."he took another swig.

Ginny Weasly

"So she was just a sweet, then?" Ginny asked, smiling slightly, she snickered a bit, then shook her head, "I'm sorry, Ron." She said, truthfully.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Ron I'm sorry." Sarah siad speaking up she was actually thinking about leaveing.

ronweazley122

Ron sighed. "Thats not the worst of it...she left me for a postman!"he took another drink from the bottle."well, we'll see just how much she loves him when his hair falls out tommorow morning."he said, raising the bottle, smirking and taking another drink."have a seat, you two."he took another drink."drinks on me."

Ginny Weasly

"Sarah isn't allowed any butterbeer," Ginny told her brother, taking a seat and ordering a firewhisky for herself.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Thanks I can take care of my self." Sarah siad as she looked at ron and smiled.

"I would love a pumpkin juice if you don't mind though."

ronweazley122

He ordered sarah a pumpkin juice and the bartender got it, and ginnys fire whiskey."a postman, honestley...am i that bad?"He took another drink."Any way...lets move on to a happier subject. How are kiara, max, and harry?" He took another swig.