News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Draco's 'nice' trick.. RP

Started by draco294, July 5, 2007, 10:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draco294

hey..this is mainly for the usual people i role play with..(you know who you are)
thanks!!
:D

Draco was walking through an empty corridor, bored as can be. "Ugh. I need to..to stir things up around here. But how?!?" he mumbled aloud to himself, when suddenly he had the perfect idea. "Hmm. I bet it would really blow their minds if I started being nice to them..yeah yeah! I could build them up..and then tear them right back down." He then hurried to the lake where he saw Sarah and Cho standing together. He smiled smugly to himself and ran up to them.    "Hey, you two! I dont know how, but the most amazing thing happened. I feel different..much..well...nicer! I think we should start over..you know, back before we ever faught!" Draco said, flashing an angelic and believable smile.

(Draco is a VERY good actor here btw)
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

Shara2007

Sarah looked over at him shocked.

"Draco are you sure. I mean if you don't want to." SArah siad she was trying to figure out what is going on.

"Well want a cupcake." Sarah siad trying to give him one.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Cho arched an eyebrow. "....and....you should go down on your knees and sincerely apoligize to us and then beg us for forgiveness......."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"Cho he don't have to do that." Sarah siad as she looked at her friend.

"He just has to be nice."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

*I don't believe him yet...*

Cho said,"So...are you going to go down on your knees to sincerly apoligize and beg for forgiveness??"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

*Okay don't be to mean though*

"well your being sweet Draco." Sarah siad as she looked at him.

"Why are you being so nice."

draco294

"I have no clue!! I've just..changed..suddenly.  I will apologize to you two..but I'm not going to get down on one knee! I might get my robes dirty, which would be rude, mean, and inconsiderate since someone else paid for them!! But anyway, Cho..Sarah..I'm..uh...sorry for everything..mean...that I've eh..done," Draco said throwing another innocent grin.  :)

Shara2007

"Well that is fine." sarah siad as she went up to him.

"I'm glad that you are trying to be nice. I forgive you." Sarah siad smiling.

draco294

Draco smirked and thought to himself Wow! She is gullible!
"Thank you, Sarah. You know, I feel really terrible about all of the things I've done to you! You're so nice..you didnt deserve anything I said." Draco replied, laying his nice act on real thick.

Shara2007

"oh well that is fine but come on your were mean but that is fine."

draco294

"Yes, I was mean! And I feel absolutely terrible!!" Draco replied, in a very sweet tone. "But...oh goodness, I havent even thought about what my Father will say when he finds out I'm..well..nice now. It's not like my family to do that.." he said, putting on a rather scared voice.

Shara2007

"Don't worry. I'll stick up for you."

Cho tried to smile and coughed. "Yeah....ummmm......sure!"

Shara2007

"What Cho. I will and you know it." Sarah siad as she smiled.

Cho shrugged and stayed silent still not trusting Draco but going along with the good show.