News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

my last msg....harrys future love life????

Started by shreya, July 7, 2007, 01:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shreya

u no wat i think in the seventh book harry wud rather take the sopport of all his frends actuallywat i mean  is ron hermionie and ginny whom he loves the most will definatly join him...wateva happens
u all might be knmowing bout the prophecy ........
dumbledore has always told harry that his strongest powers are love so i think that ginny will be the one
who will help hjim in the end and his best frends ron and hermionbie tooo
love wud be his strongestr strength and tom marvolo riddle has never bin loved before
OH ITS SUCH A PITY(lol).................................so wat do u guys think am i correct

harrypotterfan:)

why was that so confusing....LOL
repeat in English please
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: shreya on July  7, 2007, 01:44:08 AM
u no wat i think in the seventh book harry wud rather take the sopport of all his frends actuallywat i mean  is ron hermionie and ginny whom he loves the most will definatly join him...wateva happens
u all might be knmowing bout the prophecy ........
dumbledore has always told harry that his strongest powers are love so i think that ginny will be the one
who will help hjim in the end and his best frends ron and hermionbie tooo
love wud be his strongestr strength and tom marvolo riddle has never bin loved before
OH ITS SUCH A PITY(lol).................................so wat do u guys think am i correct

you know what i think, in the seventh book harry would rather take the support of all his friends...actually what i mean is ron, hermione, and ginny (whom he loves the most) will definetly join him. whatever happens..you all might be knowing the prophecy (<--- that didn't make sence...)
dumbledore has always told harry that his strongest powers are love, so i think that ginny will be the one who will help him in the end and his best friends ron and hermione too...
love would be his strongest strength. tom marvolo riddle has never been in love before.
OH IT'S SUCH A PITY(lol)......so what do you guys think? am i correct?

(teehee....i'm bored! )
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

I don't know if you're correct or not....LOL
Sirius reply to others....why only replying to this one....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

cuz i was at my cousins when i made that, we were just passing by the computer and i clicked on my new replies to my posts thingy. this was the first thread that was up there, so i clicked on it and re-wrot ethe thingy really quickly lol! that's why!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)