News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

why does he do that?-Dumbledore

Started by Minimy, July 9, 2007, 04:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minimy

I don't really know why it bother me so much, but in Goblet of Fire, when Harry's name come up from the Goblet, and he is the room with the other contendenc, Dumbledore really reacts weird.. why does he do that?.. i don't think he reacts like that in the book so JKR haven't invented a neuves breakdown... I just have wondered about it for a few days now.. anybody have an idea of why he do what he does?

harrypotterfan:)

I know right....it kind of scared me alittle....LOL...
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Minimy

it kind of didn't make any sense, well it still doesn't :P

ChoChangHP118

i thought it made sence. harry had never seen dumbledore really mad...until that part in the book. so they made him mad! lol
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LOL.....wow what a nice explanation....NOT....Ginny....0612....Ron....anyone.....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ronweazley122

I'll chime in....lol....this scene scared me.  I was like, "this didn't happen!wtf?!"I mean, he almost strangles harry.this was a useless scene...I almost thought the new dumbledore just wanted dumbldore to act out of character.honestly, dumbledore would not have done this. dumbledore is calm and collected. he doesn't even blow up on harry in book 5 when he throws his fit.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

malfoyslove

I don't like the new Dumbledore in the movies. I liked the actor from 1 and 2, but the new guy doesn't know how to do the part correctly. Now he's just annoying.

Minimy

ChoChangHP118

i sorta agree. i like how dumbledore flipped out at harry. i don't like the new dumbledore though. man, why'd the old one have to go and die! lol
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

HermioneFan

huh? I don't know... I don't like how he reacted either... he yelled! I don't like it... :(

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on July 16, 2007, 05:50:10 AM
i sorta agree. i like how dumbledore flipped out at harry. i don't like the new dumbledore though. man, why'd the old one have to go and die! lol
I don't know...that's how the life cycle goes....LOL....