News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

just saw the new movie

Started by jon weasley, July 12, 2007, 03:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon weasley

2 words
freakin AWSOME!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginny Weasly

I almost saw it today, but then we decided to see that Ratatoullie (or however it's spelled.)

ONLY because I have a ticket to see it (HP)on Saturday.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

OMG...I totally agree with Jon....it's so cool...can't wait for the book....oh the suspense
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

man I'm jelous I don't get to see it till friday.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

haha i feel bad for you sarah! i saw it at 12:01 this morning! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
i had to go to the theatre at 9:30 lol.

i didn't really like how yates made it more realistic then magical though. like in the way the camera's were going and everything. idk,  anyone agree?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

I will talk to ya about it on friday. I feel alone now.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

jon weasley

yes and we didnt see so much angst between harry and dumbledore like in the end ....spoilers dont read if u havent seen yet

yea but i mean in the book that last conversation with him and dumbledore was oh so much more then what they showed they barley showed any of the book just all the main thing, a little disapointing but i mean if they would have done it more accuratly it would have been like 5 or 6 hrs
:P

they cut so much off and you know in the book where Cho's friend tells Umbridge.....___ tells.....sorry don't want to spoil for those who haven't watched it yet
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

sarah, for your sake, don't read this!

i know! i caouldn't beleive she told! but then snape came in and said he used the last of ____ on ___
lol hopefully you can understand!

i didn't like how they didn't have dumbly coming in and making the statues move! that would've been cool!

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Minimy

OMG.. I can't believe this!!! I'm a huge fan, and I'm not gonna see the movie until the 26Th.. nitte...but I'm looking forward to it though... I just would have liked to see it on the premiere... I am so jealous of all you lot that have seen it already ;)

malfoyslove

I wore my Slytherin Colors to the theater. it was practically divided by Gryffindors, Ravenclaws and Slytherins. My mum went to Ravenclaw. The movie was SOOO much BETTER than #4.

jon weasley

Quote from: Minimy on July 13, 2007, 12:48:41 AM
OMG.. I can't believe this!!! I'm a huge fan, and I'm not gonna see the movie until the 26Th.. nitte...but I'm looking forward to it though... I just would have liked to see it on the premiere... I am so jealous of all you lot that have seen it already ;)
y cant u see it till the 26th????

that's what I was about to ask...the 26th?

Chloe

that really was a great movie!
i cant wait for the deathly hallows!

like OMG....I know right...but I almost cried when Sirius died....that part was so dramatic and just repeating over and over in Harry's head....