News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Kind of Disappointed now.

Started by brand0, July 19, 2007, 05:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brand0

I was upset with the new book after I got it, mainly cause I wanted to see Harry die and not kill Voldemore. I was upset by this, though Harry did seem like a badass after his speech to Voldemore explaining how he disarmed the Elder Wand from Draco.

That was badass. I never understood though how Dumbledore came back to life though. I don't think the description was valid. All and all it was a decent book, the epilogue was dope where Harry finds inner peace as an adult and he is a teacher. That was cool and kind of expected had he lived.

I hope everyone else enjoys it like I did. Feel free to comment.

hermionescool

FIRST OF ALL I REALLY DON'T LIKE THAT U TOLD THE WHOLE FREAKEN STORY SO JUST SHUT UR TRAP AND DON'T TELL US BOUT THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

ChoChangHP118

don't sink to there level! think about it! what are the chances that he ACTUALLY got a valid copy of it. and if you don't want to here these then be smart and DON'T go on BOOK 7  SPOILERS! there's a reason they're called spoilers! they are most likely not real! in the mean time if you don't like them, DON'T GO TO THIS SECTION! DUH!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)