News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A nice walk in a bad place. (open)

Started by Violet, July 20, 2007, 08:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet

Violet was the type to go some were most others wouldn't but today she wanted to have some fun walking into the forest she wonder what she'd see.
By Skyla Winters

harrypotterfan:)

Cho saw Violet and said,"Hey Violet!"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Ginny dropped out of a tree in front of both girls. She landed and looked at both girls, slyly.
"Really, small children shouldn't be wandering." She told them, in a voice very diffrent than her own.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Violet

"Oh hi Cho how are you? and I can take care of myself thanks for worrying thow." Violet said to Cho and anther student.
By Skyla Winters

((Ginny is a teacher....not a student))

Cho smiled and said,"Sorry Ginny...but we just came out here for a walk....I think that's okay....anyways what happened to your voice....is it a cold?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Giny smiled, showing her teeth. It was something she did when she felt mean.
"Student? Wrong." She said, her voice rough as it came from her throat. Her eyes were dark, with something.

She was acting peculiar.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Cho stepped back a step and asked cautiously,"Ginny are you okay?"

Violet

By Skyla Winters

Cho tried to smile and shook her head still staring at Ginny cautiously and worriedly.

Ginny Weasly

"Fine. Better than I've felt in a long time." Ginny said, taking a small step towards them. She smiled again, pushing her beautiful red hair away from her eyes.

Ginny hadn't slept in over two months. This wasn't a good thing.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

((do you have a plan with this?))

Cho said,"Yeah okay...."

Ginny Weasly

((Kinda. Ginny's sorta letting her more mean/evil side come out cause she can't sontrol it because of lack of sleep.))

"You know..." Ginny started, taking another small step forward, "I never realized..."

What she never realized, she didn't say, but she stared at both girls, her eyes almost black.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

((LOL...that was what I thought....))

Cho got a little frightened and said,"Ginny don't scare me...I get scared easily."

Violet

Violet screamed. " Well not we can see if thats true look a Acromantula."
By Skyla Winters

Ginny Weasly

Ginny turned, looking the giant spider in the face.
''Get back to your home." She ordered it, angrily. The Acromantulas weren't supposed to leave their area. Ginny didn't appreciate having them disobay her.

She controled the forest, through and through.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret