News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HP first movie and Star Wars first movie

Started by brian, July 20, 2007, 09:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

found this online

Star Wars a New Hope; Synopsis
Harry Potter and the Sorcere's Stone

Luke Skywalker is an orphan living with his aunt and uncle on the remove wilderness of tatooine
Harry Potter                                                                                                    Suburbia

He is rescued from aliens by wise, bearded ben kenobi, who turns out to be a jedi knight
                         muggles                              hagrid                                     wizard

Ben reveals to luke that luke's father was also a jedi and was the best pilot he had ever seen.
Hagrid            Harry     Harry's                       wizard                       quidditch player

Luke is also instruced in how to use a lightsaber as he too trains to become a jedi
Harry                                             magic wand                                    wizard

Luke has many adventures in the galaxy and makes many friends such as Han Solo and Princess Leia
Harry                                  at Hogwart's                                              Ron and Hermione

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

brian

In the course of these adventures, he distinguishes himself as a top x wing fighter pilot
                                                                                       top quidditch seeker
in the battle of the death star, making the direct hit that secures a rebel victory against the forces of evil., slytherin                                                                                 quidditch mach                                    catch                         gryffindor

Luke also sees of the threat of Darth Vader, whom we know killed his aunt and uncle
Harry                                     Voldemort                                           parents

In the finale, Luke and his new friends receive medals of valor.
                  Harry                                     win the house cup

All of this will be set to an orchestral score by John Williams

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Maya Hexo

lol that's funny. Also because i luv star wars and hp at the same time. but hp more since i can read the books. i don't like the star wars books.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Voldyrocks01

YEAH ME TOO!!!~~~~(jumps up and down like a girl) ;D

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: Maya Hexo on October 10, 2007, 07:17:52 AM
lol that's funny. Also because i luv star wars and hp at the same time. but hp more since i can read the books. i don't like the star wars books.
ahh! same here!

Quote from: Voldyrocks01 on November  3, 2007, 06:56:09 AM
(jumps up and down like a girl) ;D
a little scary but i'll go with it...

lord voldermort

Yah, and if this is true then you have to think Star Wars ;D ;D came out way before harry potter.