News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Deathly Hallows. Wow ((Only if you have read it, will contain spoilers)

Started by CatPrincess, July 31, 2007, 12:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatPrincess

I, loved it. The ending just made me cry and I was so hppy. The only person I was sad about dieing was SNAPE.

((I WAS RIGHT, SNAPE WAS GOOD, SO HAHA PEOPLE WHO SAID HE WAS BAD))

Anyway, I overall thought it was a VERY VERY good way to end the series. I also knew Harry was a horcrux but was so happy when he didn't die!

(I was right, he lived lol)

The ending just captured my heart, and J.K. Rowling did an amazing job wrapping up her series, don't you think?

((It'd be cool if she made another whole new mythical series, but something different from, Harry Potter, she is an excellent author))

LordBlaZe

ye your right she wrapped it up nicely, but i still hope she writes another book, not on harry but maybe on his kids or something. I mean the world she created was so amazing, she should write another story after harry potter's time. That would be cool! ;D
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Naroto Mashima

I heard that she was making a book sometime about what happened to everyone else.
But she's gonna do it in a while.
Anyway, I thought the epilogue wasn't very good.
Woulda been better if she elaborated a little better.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

LordBlaZe

Well the epilogue was not supposed to be really descriptive or informative, just to basically give you an overall picture of what happened. Even though it wasn't amazingly detailed it was a good finish or maybe a good start ;)
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

no it wsnt sappy it was perfectly.....PERFECT!! I almost cried wen hagrid had 2 carry harry thru the forest :'(, i was really suprised that he was a horcrux and discusted that voldemort could just kill snape like that just so the elder wand would work, and it was so cool that harry just stood there in the great hall and told voldemort evrything how it was

Shara2007

I agree with Naroto Mashima. The epilogue could have been longer. I mean it was short. I can't wait for her next books though.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

i didnt think she was gonna make new books, but i agree that the epilouge should have been longer!!

LordBlaZe

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

but then again.....she shouldn't flourish too much on the epilouge...if she was going to make the epilouge longer...she should have just made another book....LOL
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

LordBlaZe

lol i hope ur winking that she is making more books. But seriously she should the world she created is to good to leave hanging. She shouldn't make the same mistake as Tolkien when he made the lord of the rings series, amazing books and movies but the endings sucked!
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

pigman222

Quote from: LordBlaZe on July 31, 2007, 01:10:29 AM
ye your right she wrapped it up nicely, but i still hope she writes another book, not on harry but maybe on his kids or something. I mean the world she created was so amazing, she should write another story after harry potter's time. That would be cool! ;D

i totally agree i think a series fallowing his kids would be awesome
Bonnie Wright Rox My Sox

LOL....yeah it's good idea.....then we have something to talk about this site forever ;D

HermioneFan

I think she should make a new series on Harry's and Ginny's kids ; and Ron and Hermione's kids experiance at Hogwarts.