News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Come Here For More Info on Epilogue!!

Started by LordBlaZe, August 2, 2007, 04:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

k i found on wikipidea some more info on the brief epilogue at the end of deathly hallows!!
    * Harry is an Auror, and is the head of the Aurors' department. He owns Sirius's bike, which Arthur Weasley fixed up for him. He is married to Ginny.
    * Ron worked for a time with George at their store, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, and eventually became an Auror. He is married to Hermione.
    * Hermione began a career at the Ministry of Magic at the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures but later moved to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. She is married to Ron.
    * Luna Lovegood has become a naturalist of sorts, searching the world for odd and unique creatures. She eventually marries Rolf, the grandson of Newt Scamander.[61]
    * Ginny played for the Holyhead Harpies Quidditch team for a while and then left behind her athletic career for marriage and family with Harry. She eventually becomes the lead Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.
    * George names his first child and son Fred.[61]
    * Voldemort's jinx on the Defence Against the Dark Arts position was broken with his death. The subject has a permanent new, unnamed teacher.

This is the link to the site, go to the epilogue part for a more info or Rowlings's Commentary on the Epilogue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

LordBlaZe

hmmm...no1s replies i wonder why lol i thought this was very useful info!!
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

well it is useful but ive already read the boook so i know what hapened

But some stuff were not mentioned in the book... Anyway, good info, LordBlaze, though I must say anything appearing on Wikipedia must be treated with a little caution. I see they are all referenced, though, so they should be ok.

bubububu

http://interesting info.. cant say useful as jkr alread mentioned all these in her interviews..[/i]