News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

6 film of harry potter

Started by Shemaine, August 8, 2007, 04:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shemaine

in italy the title is "harry potter e il principe mezzosangue" do you know when relase a new film?!

harrypotterfan:)

hmm you mean 6th film....I don't know yet.....someone will be here hopefully soon to answer your question ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shemaine

harrypotterfan:)

but the movie no information has come out when the 6th movie is coming out....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

hermionescool

i heard it's coming out november 21,2008 :)from someone on here but i'm not sure :-\

lexiswierd5

who told you that? i dont think anyone know

hermionescool

some person on here it was on a topic it was talking about the seventh book i think ???

lexiswierd5

hermionescool

lexiswierd5

HermioneFan

How do you guys think the 6th movie is gonna be now that you've seen the others?

harrypotter_girl24

it says that in Movie magic  magazine :)

HPRULES

R u guys exited...i am...if u go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_potter_6  n click on movie realese youll know the date but if u want more info. of other things of HP like its characters, just write their names on the search bar of that page.

Ohhh and in my country the name of HP  in spanish is "Harry Potter y el principe mestizo". if u want to now anything else copy my messenger and talk(write) to me. 
Whoooo Im happy :) :) :)

HPRULES

Oh i forgot that u can choose the language of the page ;D ;D
Whoooo Im happy :) :) :)

harrypotter_girl24

harry potter and the half blood prince will be out in November 2008