News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (Quidditch Game))

Started by LordBlaZe, August 8, 2007, 10:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

(can i be a gryffindor chaser or are there already 2??)

Shara2007

(well they have to but I thought that there were 3 chasers, 2 beater, 1 keeper, 1 seeker)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

((no......there aren't enought chasers or beaters......we have only one beater and created another one through our imaginations and we only have 1 chaser.....go ahead Jessie ;D ))

Cho glared at the seeker for a split second trying to set some tension between both of them and then smirked and sped quickly and gracefully next to the snitch.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah now had the quaffle and passed it to one of her team mates.

"I hope we win." Sarah siad to herself as she feel more.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LordBlaZe

((if jessie is a chaser then we have 3, me, albus and jessie but that's ok, oh and wats up with the OMG BLAZE lol?)) [What's the score?]

Blaze saw Sarah pass up the quaffle, he almost started to retreat to his own side and play some defense when all of a sudden a bludger came down and crashed down onto his left forearm. It wasn't too hard of a hit but it still hurt badly. He looked up and saw a smirking ravenclaw beater. "ill get him back later" thought Blaze as he thought of a new strategy in his head and darted back to his own hoops, his arm still throbbing.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

((um I thought Albus was a beater so he could bust other people's noses.....LOL))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

"Good job Raven." Sarah siad as the team mate as she started to keep towards the door.

"Right here Stacy." Sarah siad as she then got the quaffle and scored.

((LOL....Raven....LOL....there should be a person named Gryffin here huh?sorry really hyper, happy and excited....))

The snitch made a sound that sounded like a giggle and sped faster.

dobby888

((I don't know....whatever you want Jessie ;D ))

LordBlaZe

(wats the score?)

Blaze got the quaffle, they ravenclaw chasers were scoring too much. He threw it to the other chaser but stayed back as a defender

Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

((I have no idea....but we will know soon I think?))

Cho glanced at the scoreboard and looked concerned she flew at a faster rate of speed now.

Shara2007

(well ya pick.)

Sarah was going back to play defense she was happy.

"Man this is going great."

dobby888

(I'll be a beater 'cause Albus (on the first page)is a chaser)
Jessie took her club and smacked an oncoming bludger.  It flew right towards Ravenclaws seeker, but before Jessie could see the impact, she heard the other bludger coming straight for her head, it was to close for her to hit it, so she flipped so that she was hanging upside down on her broom, and then hauled herself back onto the broom.